Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

February 26, 2012

Thick Cock

It has come to my attention since rejoining adultmatchmaker that many men out there describe their penis as being "thick" or "very thick" when in actual fact their cock is plain old average! A very thick cock is one that when blowing it a woman would struggle to fit it in her gob! I've sucked a cock like this and trust me there aren't many of these out there, they are a diamond in the rough. If you happen to have one give me a bell, I love a challenge!


 All the above cocks constitute thick or very thick!



AVERAGE              THICK


Don't be worried about having an average sized cock, it's like most other peoples or it wouldn't be average. If you have a thin cock do some cock sit ups or something. Plus as I always say it's not the size of the wand it's the magic that it produces!
PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment