So here we are!
Being a Sexually Confident Women Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up To Be…
There are a few things about me that lead people to treat me in a certain way and to make certain assumptions about me as a person and the things I am interested in.
The first of those being that I am a woman who enjoys sex, embraces my sexuality and am confident enough to voice what it is I am looking for. Men for some reason therefore make the assumption that sex is what governs me in my life’s path. All my decisions in life are based on if I want to fuck someone or not. A great number of conversations I have tend to make strange detours to be all about sex. Why can men not understand that just because I love sex and want to study it that that does not mean that my entire life is based around it! People are accountants, are their entire lives based around numbers or garbage truck drivers, they have a life revolving around garbage. Honestly some days I get so angry and disheartened I wonder if a career around sex is going to serve me well in my life. I already fear that it’s going to lead to me being alone throughout my majority if not my entire life. Men becoming aware of the kind of woman I am and no longer see an intelligent caring person, they only see willing tits and a pussy. Being sexually open has made me question men’s intentions, it’s made me very cynical at a very young age. I have noticed myself being far more blunt with people to the point it can be misconstrued as nastiness.
The other main judgement I get is that because I am bi-sexual it means that I am so totally in love with 3sums and I want cock and pussy all at the same time. NEGATORY! I am not really into 3sums. Well I want to have a MMF 3sum… but mainly because all the attention would be on me. I am far too selfish a lover to be bothered worrying about if one person or another is getting enough pleasure. Give me one man or one woman in bed and that is enough for me. I love giving pleasure, so I guess I’m not really selfish. I just can’t be fucked worrying in bed when that is wasted time that I could be cumming and having fun.
So don’t assume you know things about someone when you only know a few facts here and there…
PEACE AND LOVE
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment