Some of you may have noticed that I have gone missing and suspended my account on the adult ‘dating’ site that I have frequented for the past 7 years. I have in the past taken a break from the site, I have always somehow found myself back there as I am a cranky bitch who doesn’t go out, and I decided long ago that drunken roots was not my scene. So my sexual urges yearn and I give in to the temptation of cock on tap. I had been spending far less time in the chat room there for a few months and last week just decided enough is enough. The same shit happens every day, uninspired compliments from men who would compliment a walrus with a set of jugs. When you spend as much time on that site as I did, you soon realise that most men will say anything to get a chick on their dick. They work their way through the women on the site, throwing the same shit out there hoping someone will be having a shit enough day that they feel desirable and want to meet them. I’ll probably end up back there at some point, but at the moment I want to find other hobbies outside of my pants. I want to attempt to meet men that value me and enjoy me for what going on above my shoulders and not between my thighs. I think it’s time to look for something more than lust, the scary shit I’ve avoided for so long. I want respect, I want to be valued, I want to be wanted. Hopefully at some point I will find someone who is worthy of me and I will put my heart as well as my pussy on the line.
Wish me luck!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment