Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

April 17, 2012

Fingerbang



One of my absolute favourite things when it comes to sex is fingering. I don’t often masturbate with my own hands, however I adore the feeling of someone else’s strong fingers entering my tight wet pussy. Stroking my G Spot as I feel it swelling, back arching as I feel myself about to explode! The release as my juices gush out over their hand. I could have someone fuck me with their fingers for hours. The anticipation from the moment the movement below starts, rubbing through the clothes, feeling how wet I get wanting…. The involuntary grinding, my need so apparent. Fingering moving inside the clothes, fingers skimming my clit, making me gasp. Ever so slowly moving down over my wet slit, pushing inside me. Moaning I want more. I always want move. More fingers, more power, more pleasure. 





PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

1 comment: