Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

August 19, 2012

It takes all types...



So last week I was talking to my co-worker who I share an office with because she had booked in to get a full body massage. She turns to me and asks about her keeping her top on and I snorted and told her the only thing you keep on are your undies. She was horrified and I stood there bewildered and slightly amused. I thought she was joking until she told me that her husband never sees her naked. I couldn’t even hide my horror. I pummelled her with questions about WHY!!!! She told me since she had kids he hasn’t seen her, her eldest is NINETEEN!!!!!! I just can not even fathom not sharing my body with someone I loved. I just kept asking why and telling her that she needs to embrace her body and that her husband loves her for more than her body and just HOW DO YOU MANAGE THAT!!!! She told me that even during sex she keeps her bra on because she doesn’t want her tits flip flopping coz they’re saggy since she had kids. I’m like LADY! My tits flip flop and I haven’t even had kids.

This women then began to tell me like it was normal that when she was giving birth to her first son she was in the midst of the labor and the male doctor entered the room and she shut her legs and refused to let him see how things were going. I am pretty sure by now I was just standing with my mouth hanging open. I get that having some dude you don’t know sticking his fingers and face all up in your junk isn’t ideal but the aim of the game is to make sure that you and your baby are safe. So apparently she made him stand in the corner facing the wall asking the nurses what’s going on. WHAT! THE! FUCK! He isn’t there to cop a look at your stretched as fuck cunt! Can’t imagine that all that pretty of a site. She was young when she had him but still what kind of issues does this fucking woman have?!?! So then I beg the question “what about pap smears???” This woman is 40 and had ONE fucking pap smear! I fucking hate having my insides scraped but it’s part of the deal! I asked her what happens if she gets really really sick and then it’s too late all coz she didn’t do what she’s meant to! She goes to me “DON’T TALK LIKE THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK????” I wanted to cunt punt her at this point!

I know people have all kinds of body issues and even I have some however when you let it stop you from connecting with the person you love the most isn’t it time to address the issues? The conversation made me so sad and I just wanna talk to her and help her love herself! This is what society does to women! All women are different and all are equally beautiful! Just because you’re a but flabby and things are as perky as they used to be does not mean you are not spectacular. Giving birth, getting older! They are all natural and women need to embrace the changes and not hide away from the world!

WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU BODY! CHERISH YOUR BODY! GET DOWN AND DIRTY WITH YOUR BODY!!!!

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment