Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

July 3, 2013

Exploration for gratification

I've recently been reading a book about virginity, it's actually been a really good read and has got me thinking. It's always been something I've found intriguing the way people define it etc etc. When I can find it in my gigantic handbag I'll give the info so those interested can have a read.

It also has me thinking about masturbation and how and when people began their journeys to the delight of self pleasure and also childhood experimentation with sex... Which in the context of the book falls into the debate of what constitutes sex and therefore losing ones virginity (I shall cover my opinions on this another time). I know I've blogged bits and pieces about me as a young person masturbating but not sure if I've gone into detail pr if I've ever told about other exploits. I will anyway sorry to those who have heard it before but I know the new comers are not always so keen to read months worth of blogs (lazy pricks you are).

I have been getting off for as long as I can remember! Honestly I can recall being 6 or 7 and getting yelled at by my mum for always leaning on the edge of my chest of drawers. What she didn't know was that I was having orgasms... I actually don't think even I knew that's what was going on. I just knew if I put my hands over the edge, grinded against them all of a sudden I got warm all over and felt good.

I started young. I had a crush when I was 4 or 5. The boy next door Sam. We used to run into the paddock between our houses and kiss (more like peck). Getting a bit older we both moved but only a few streets and if my parents went out my brother and I used to go stay with Sam and his parents. Every night we stayed there Sam on the top bunk, little bro and I on the bottom. Brother is asleep and the kissing begins. We would make out for hours. We must have been only 8. I still remember the way he tasted, I've kissed a few men since then that bring back memories of Sam. His mouth was so soft and always cold.

Then I tried the boy across the road. We used to go into his room and play drs and nurses, which was basically him sucking on my nipples. There was also a friends older brother who came over many afternoons with his sister to be babysat and we would hide in the cupboards and kiss. One day we got between the 2 mattresses on my brothers bed, windows wide open, my dad outside. I think the babysitting stopped quite soon after that haha Not long after that I moved on to the girls. There were 2 of my closest friends I kissed. A lot. We would get under the doona and kiss and touch each other. I often wondered if they did it with each other or other friends. We did it a lot and it never made things weird. We just did was felt natural and nice for us, no judgement and no preconceptions that girls shouldn't kiss and touch each other. I loved kissing back them obviously as much as I love it now!

Sam made more appearances about 9. We used to play ball games (with an actual ball) while our dads talked. We'd make different rules that always ended with us throwing the game so we could kiss some more. One day we were down the side of the house in the long grass. Me on the ground, Sam on top of me and our dads looking at us in horror. Again ta ta Sam. Things were never the same after that. All through these years I continued to use the chest of drawers for my gratification. As I got a bit older and grew taller I started to use the bathroom vanity. Constantly hounded by my mother to cease before I broke something. I used to do this every Saturday before I went off to netball and still to this day before I exercise I always get the urge to cum... It drives me mad!

Then came the humping of the teddy bear which I know I have blogged about. That poor teddy would get dragged into the bathroom, door would lock and I would go to town humping poor Big Ted! It was not long after that behaviour started that I got my period. Even at 10 I found myself wondering if the grinding had led to my body thinking it needed to shed my insides ones a month in anticipation for me having sex. I took Big Ted's innocence and in return he brought me into woman hood. I still have him to this day. However I now fuck a rabbit not a bear.  

Then came me me staying up til 3 am looking at porn that downloaded at 2 fucking pixels an hr while I fucked myself with the contents of the vegetable crisper. I actually remember one night deciding to try something bigger and it hurting. Then discovering I had bled on the chair, what a frantic night of scrubbing that was! I should have taken not of that pain because it would rear itself again at the loss of my virginity! 

So I'd love to hear your tales of the lead into masturbation, childhood experimentation, the loss of your virginity or your views. Leave a comment, or email me sexysexyjess@hotmail.com I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Remember I can see how many people read the blog and let me tell you it astounds me how many of you don't interact. Remember people sex is mental as well as physical. Engage your brain! It will get you laid more I guarantee!!!!

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS


No comments:

Post a Comment