I've just been reading a book with that title filled with people stories of sexual encounters gone not quite right... I'd love to hear some people's stories! Email them or put them in a comment, I know I've shared a few in my time. Help amuse me a little on this sexless Friday night!
Peace and Lust
Sexy Jess
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteStaying a little bit anonymous here, but one that really sticks out in my mind was being stabbed by an IUD.
This lady and I had been together quite a bit and I was used to sliding in pretty firmly as we were both very "active" with each other, so when I felt something stab me a bit I thought it was odd.
Not thinking with my brain I kept going but I was definitely being stabbed.
Talk about a mood killer!
The device hadn't come loose, it was fine - just doing it's job incredibly well it seems.
Weird thing was, all I could do was laugh.
Not sure why in retrospect...
You're Disgusting.
ReplyDelete