Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

January 4, 2014

This one time

I met a very gorgeous man at the football. I thought to myself 'oh my he is fucking hot!'... I went to work the next day and told everyone at work about the sexy football man! I continued to see him and I blogged about him again and again and again! I'd get excited to see him at games, he'd give me butterflies. He became well known in my office as I'd tell them how badly I wanted him! Almost 2 yrs later the interwebs brought us together, now I want him more than ever. After feeling his touch, it is all I can think about. I want to know what it's like to have him undress me, caress me. To kiss him, that thought, it is driving me insane! I have had only the tiniest piece of him, and now all I want it all! He makes my heart race, I don't know if I've ever wanted someone this badly. It is oh so rare that I am nervous to be with someone, but he makes me nervous!

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky man to have a woman want him so!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete