I find myself thinking about sex all the time. I think about it in the supermarket, out at the movies, on the tram to and from work.
I find that on the tram my thoughts are more intense as you're surrounded by people in an enclosed space. Touching them, smelling them, staring at them. The other day I found myself staring at a man's fingers wrapped around a pole. Thinking about how his fingers would feel sliding inside me. 1 finger, then 2 and 3. I then found my gaze moving to look at his crotch. Imagining what kind of cock he has, is it thick? Would he stretch me? I watched him intently, trying not to get caught. Seeing how he moved. I the moved on to a man across the carriage. Again undressing his with my eyes. My thoughts running away with me.
This happens to me all the time. I often find myself wondering how many other people are thinking very similar things to me...
you are not alone....
ReplyDeleteevery person I meet I seem to have some sort of sexual thoughts about them... wether they be young or old female and sometimes even male...
I wonder how they would look naked... how sweet there pussy will taste... what colour are her nipples, are they big, small, dark or light... how big is his cock, is he cut or uncut...
Can they see the bulge in my pants.......