It seems that with my sickness, a symptom has been that my libido is gone. I masturbated for the first time this year today. It was all because of Rocket who I blogged about a little while ago. We got talking today and before I knew it a couple of hours had passed. We spoke about a few different topics but mostly we spoke about sex. It was so nice, he had some interesting insights. It was nice to have a conversation that had substance as well as the blatant flirting and innuendos. He spoke about how many men don't listen to women which is why so many women are left unsatisfied. I agreed and also mentioned that many men lack the ability to read a woman's body, which in my opinion is key. I am not someone who will bark orders however I let my body do the talking. The arch of the back, pushing back begging for more, the moans. Men really need to pay attention to those. I think Rocket is in tune with the more subtle aspects of pleasure. We also agreed that good sex is 90% mental. Oh how I love to have my mind stimulated, like I did today. I got home, my underwear flew off and I needed to cum as soon as humanly possible. Boys that is what it's like to get a woman all hot and bothered. Dick pics, one liners. They just don't cut it. Seducd us!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
I completely agree with what you said that 90% of sex is mental.
ReplyDeletei agree with what you said about reading a gurls body.
ReplyDeletebut 1 thing that you havent mentioned is the fact that a lot of women (same percent as men that DONT know how to read a womans body) are superficial and wouldnt/dont give me the chance.
i am sorry but it is my experience that women are more superficial than men are.
keep up the great blog, you are an amazing woman and i wish more women out there were like you!!