I had a thought the other day about things that can be weird living in a small town. A couple I went to school with now live in the house my family built when I was a kid. I found myself thinking about how that they now have sex in the room that my parents had sex in. Their child now sleeps in the room where I spent so many hours fucking my high school boyfriend. They now call home the place where I first masturbated and where I used to lock the bathroom door and hump my teddy's nose and stick a toothbrush inside me.
I guess it made me think that our homes have a long and varied sexual history. It's just a tad odd knowing the people living in yours.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
Awesome post! I think about our old houses at times and what is happening in them. It's a weird kind of thing to think about, but it has a real "big brother" fascination about it.
ReplyDelete