What makes sex good or bad? Who is to say that something someone does or is into is wrong? I have sex with my fair share of people and each person is different. Not all people have been a good fit for me sexually and those are people I generally only fuck once. Pleasure is so subjective, I feel that it is not ok to label someone a "dud root" just because they didn't work for you. There may be another human out there in the world who they fit perfectly with and whose mind they blow!
Having said that I find it very interesting hearing people tell me about people they're fucked. Recently I had someone tell me about a woman they fucked who was super into them sexually, but just didn't get wet. Now every woman is different, and each woman's body will change and react differently through her cycle and life. But I hate to break it to you if a woman has zero lubrication and is under the age of 60 she's likely not that into it. She can act like she wants to fuck your brains out, but her body won't lie.
I also recently had sex where the dude needed to use lube. I am the wettest woman I, and a lot of men know. So if you are needing to reach for the water based mate in the draw you are not doing it right. You are not listening to the woman's body you are with. You are showing no interest in making sure that you are going to please her. You are solely focused on your cock and THAT is not ok! This also led to me spending all of the time his cock was inside me wincing because he was hammering my cervix because I! WAS! NOT! AROUSED! Fun fact, the vaginal opening expands and elongates when a woman is turned on, so warm her up! Save her from unneeded and unwanted pain! 3 licks of her pussy will not suffice.
Pay attention to your sexual partner, it's in the small details. The little gasp of breath, the twinge of their mouth, the grabbing of the sheets. There are the less subtle signed, arched backs, moans and grinding. When these happen pay attention to what you're doing. Do it again, see if you get the same reaction. Does the kissing get deeper, does their breath get shorter? If the answer is yes, then you're on the right track!
Also men please note that orgasms can be faked by women in all instances. I had someone tell me that a woman couldn't fake an orgasms when they were receiving oral sex. He said that a woman he fucked once would clench his head with her thighs like a vice. Newsflash homies! We can fake it any time anywhere. You just need to find a nice honest woman who can't be fucked faking it. Or up your game so they have zero fucking reason to pretend!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment