Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

January 3, 2024

Just thrown away...

 A few years ago I fell in love with a married man... We had an affair for a good while. He made me laugh, he made me feel safe and he made me cum harder than anyone ever had. We were in love, but he made it clear he would never leave his family to be with me.

Since then I have started a relationship and had a child... we have remained friends because before we were together we were friends for a long long time. Our connect was built off the back of a strong and easy friendship. This week that all came crashing down. 

I am very honest with people about my relationship and how it works. I have made a commitment to someone, and he is aware of who I fuck and when I fuck them. He has the right to veto people and that decision is final. I will not deceive him and my relationship will always come first. 

The man mentioned above had been vetoed and I had told him this. Regardless of this he continued to try and I continued to tell him that nothing was going to happen. If people choose to cheat on their partners that is their choice, I have fucked many married men and do not pass judgement on that decision, but it is not one I will make. 

So this week again he tried and again he was told that no. He asked if he should stop messaging me and I said no. I enjoy having him in my life, he is a good man and a good friends. I did however tell him that if he is only messaging to try and get in my pants then it is in vain... I had not heard from him and discovered he had unfollowed/removed/unfriended me on every platform we were on. It stung but I guess there was the answer to what he thought of me. I thought he had loved me, but he just liked me to inflate his ego and stroke his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment