Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

January 20, 2011

Part Two of the Root Files...

Josh: Someone I went to school with. I remember talking about how long it had been since we’d had sex while we were having a few drinks at the pub. Taking him and some friends back to my place. Watching Ice Age and something being whispered and us taking ourselves out to my bedroom. Having his friend walk in on us while were at it. Not just once but twice, him making Josh leave before we were done. Having the whole town find out… and not only the whole town but having my own brother ask me what I was thinking and he lives a good 8 hours away! Oh there was also much awkwardness there after whenever we saw each other and there was a rumour of filming of the event.

Brad: TINY COCK! Fat! Sprayed deodorant on his cock and expected me to suck it afterwards. I remember him being pushy to meet me and me not trusting my gut and meeting him even though I didn’t feel right about it. I remember him staying the night and driving me to work the next morning. I saw him a few times. I remember many phone calls while he was away working in the mines. I remember him flying me to Brisbane to be with him for the night because he missed me and the night so not living up to what I thought I was going up there for. I got sandwiches from the servo for dinner. I also squirted the first time during intercourse that night coz my clit kept grinding up against his gut. I have a music box he bought me at the airport before I went home. It plays How Much Is That Doggy In The Window. It was a compromise because he wanted to buy me expensive jewellery and I wanted nothing. His obsession with fucking me in the arse and the way he would push down on my back. I remember the 100 days challenge and telling him that if he came over he wasn’t getting sex. I remember him forcing me to have sex with him against my will, pinning me to the bed. I remember reporting him to the adult dating site I’m on and them telling me they would do nothing because I didn’t go to the cops. His calling for weeks after and me screaming at him because he didn’t think he had done nothing wrong. Because crying and saying no and struggling seems to be green lights to fuck someone.

Mark: He was strange. We slept together a few times. He worked in a bar so would come over after work or come get me and go back to his place. He slept in which made me late for work. I remember catching my new nose ring while fucking and having half my face covered in blood. I remember having anal sex in the spooning position and actually enjoying it for the first time. Then he disappeared off the face of the earth…

Jason: Skinny… oh so skinny. The sex we had wasn’t all that memorable. I recall giggling a fair bit. He used a dildo on me and he says “wow I feel like a lesbian” I laughed for a good 5 minutes. The next time I saw him I’d had a few drinks and had someone else bail on me after all we got through was oral sex, so unsatisfied I got Jason to come over and the only think I remember from that night was me going to move over on the bed and I fell off. Even half tanked it was embarrassing!

Winksy: Ranga. Need I say more? We fucked twice, both times were not in a bed. The first we went to a park near my house and we got jiggy on a picnic table. As I was bent over sucking his cock there was a flash of head lights and the honking of a horn. My first though was “oh dear lord don’t let that be cops I don’t want my mother to have to come bail me out for fucking in the park.” After the mini freak out we got back to business. We went and found a nice spot of dirt under a tree and preceded go get down to nature. I was dropped of with scratches on my arse and dirt in my crack. All class. The other time we fucked was in his car. We drove around for aaaaaaaaaaages trying to find somewhere we would get caught this time. We finally found a little back road, pulled over and got down to business. Then guess what we saw… headlights coming from down the driveway next to us. We were fucking at the entrance of a Christian camp. God was watching us go to town!

Damien the Irish backpacker: It was the accent… I had no control! I swear! So it was NYE, I was beyond drunk and I needed to get home. He just started talking to me and within a few minutes he had me up against a wall in an alley in King cross with his cock in my pussy and his fingers in my arse. I remember getting to the traffic lights and us just going our own ways, me with my stockings, shorts and undies in my and. A tiny dress all there was between me and the rest of the city seeing my bits. Not that a few hadn’t stopped by in the ally to have a look see.

Glenmore Guy: A man who put pics from 10 years and 40kg ago on his profile. He opened the door and you’d have thought it was his over weight older brother. We fucked for a short time. I squirted everywhere and the stand out of the evening was him getting annoyed that I messed his mattress and him turning it over and changing the sheets. The End. Was it as exciting for you as it was for me?

Mick: Our sex was awesome! He wasn’t a good looking man but he made me laugh, he made me cum and I feel he genuinely cared about me. The first time I went over there we watched F1’s for the majority of the time that I was there and seems I am now hooked. I spent a fair bit of time there. We would have hours of sex while we cracked jokes and giggled. It was a lot of fun. He did a whole heap of washing in the time we slept together with me soaking at least 4 towels each visit. I also remember having a falling out with someone and being very upset and he let me come over and sook while we spooned and watched Gilmore Girls. He was a good find!

Old Skool: A man I met on myspace (don’t judge lol) We both liked a new up and coming band and seems that is all that’s needed to end up having intercourse. I was drunk, I left 2 of my best friends behind in my bed to sleep, he picked me up in his van. We pulled over and fucked in the back. It was cold and I remember the cold metal floor against my arse. It wasn’t mind blowing sex, or even satisfying sex, I went back home to have one of my best friends fingers inside me while the 3 of us lay in my bed.

PEACE AND LOVE
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment