Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

January 20, 2011

Rootie Toot Toot

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo to the new and hopefully temporary...

I'm going to post the first part of this blog again, even though it is on my website www.sexyjess.com and then I will continue on.


I’ll need to do this blog in a couple of parts. I didn’t realise it was going to be so long!
I’ve slept with my fair share of guys and a couple of girls for good measure. Some amazing. Some Shocking. Some I’d prefer not have happened at all. But I remember a little something or 2 about all the people I’ve been with. So this blog will be me giving you a little glimpse of each of my past lovers. The details on the girls for all you dirty old perves will be at the end!
Here we go.
Danny: My first. Almost 3 years together. I remember having sex on the bank of the river. I remember the first time he made me squirt, after school getting hot in the laundry which was the only place we could get privacy, cum running down my legs as he had me pushed up against the wall and 2 fingers inside me. I remember all the sex we had in his single bed. I remember breaking up but sex bringing us back together and learning that sex can’t be the foundation to a relationship coz for the next 6 months all we did was fight and fuck. I also remember his making me cum during drama as we sat in the big open room in the dark watching a movie and him smelling like me on the bus ride home.
William: I recall him rubbing my pussy again in drama class. Drama got me hot apparently. Trying to hide it but finding out that everyone could see. I remember longing for him while I was first with Danny and us taking every opportunity alone to grind against each other. At the back o the hall against the brick wall hands all over each other. Most of all with William I remember sucking his cock against a barbwire fence after drinking a lot of rum. I remember “you’re just doing this to get back at Danny” While I slurred that I wasn’t and I remember him leaving me passed out with my pants down in a veggie patch after our drunken fumbling fucking.
Old Matt: 3 years of heart break. The first person to make me cum during intercourse. I remember the way he looked at me while we had sex, how beautiful I felt. Laying in bed after the first time and hearing the people upstairs walking and clunking for hours and decided that is was a gimp training school up there. I remember him tasting like cigarettes and weed. I remember fucking him on a blanket of my room before I had even moved into the house. I remember waking at 2am to let him in so we could lay with each other before he had to go to work. I remember him telling me that he loves me but if he loved me how “I deserved to be loved” we’d be together not the way he had made it. I remember being blinded by my love and letting him use me for 3 years and I remember my heart breaking when I told him I loved myself more than I loved him so he wasn’t allowed in my life any longer.
Tristan: I chatted to Tristan for a few years before I met him. I remember carpet burn on my knees from fucking in the car. I remember how hard it was to get comfy me being 5’11 and him being 6’5. I remember worrying the whole time he was in Afghanistan. Him opening up to me about his mum’s death and me genuinely caring about him. I remember me sticking my finger in his arse and him cumming in an instant. He is the best sex I’ve ever had I think… On a whole.
Fireman Chris: We met on RSVP.com, he made me into a believer that men on RSVP want the same thing as the other sites I’m on they’re either just not as honest or are willing to fork out for a few dates before they get it. I remember Chris and I have so much in common. I remember him opening the car door for me. Telling me about his ex deciding he needed to have 18 orgasms for his 18thbirthday and him ending up with a chaffed and bleeding cock for a week. I remember sitting in his car at 2 different look outs after 2 different dates talking and kissing. I remember touching his nipple piercing and him getting instantly hard. Going back to his place to find out the fireman had a HUGE hose! My first experience at amazing oral sex. Feeling so much pleasure it was hard for me to breathe. Finally sleeping with him and him telling me to tell him if it hurt coz he’s so big. Oh it hurt!!! I remember him disappearing off the face of the earth after he got what he was after.
Luke the crack head: The first person I travelled to have sex with and pretty much the last. I remember us walking into his apartment and his housemates being in the lounge room. I remember them playing X Box while I sat there. I remember lines of coke on the table and bongs in hands. This is probably a good time to point out I have NEVER done drugs and probably never will. Being offered a line of coke and politely declining. I remember Luke just getting up and going to bed leaving me with his housemates in the lounge. I remember him not going down on me but then giving me blow job tips after I was done. I remember never wanting to leave someone’s bed so fast!
Matt W: My first drunken pub pick up. I remember talking about him before he even came up to us because he used to live next door to my high school best friend/ex boyfriend. So even though we had never met we already knew each other. I remember the next weekend at the pub having numerous people approach me about having slept with him even though I had told no one. I realised how small the town is that we lived in because soon it was local knowledge. There was NOTHING memorable about the sex, whether that is me being drunk or he was just a dud root who knows.
Budd: Hmmmmm this sex happened on one of the most amusing nights of my life. Again drunk. I ended up in a car with 4 boys heading for who knows where despite dispute from my best friend. I remember them all smuggling stuff out of the servo in their pants. Eating roses chocolates on the ride home. The dude in the front passengers side puking out the window. I remember there being about 12 guys there when we got back to where we were going. I remember a lot of drugs being consumed and a lot of hilarious dancing taking place. The numbers dwindling. Budd borrowing a condom off Al (who is who I really wanted). Fucking on a sofa bed. Him watching while I masturbated in the moon light. Him fucking me in the arse. I remember finding out later he had a gf. I remember him making Brenton take me home and him not even saying goodbye.
David the virgin: Another RSVP meet. He took me on a romantic date to the movies and dinner at Red Rooster hahahaha He wasn’t attractive. We were in my bed and we were kissing and I decided I’d do the dude a favour and fuck him. A 25 yo virgin. If it goes much longer you’re gonna turn into the 40yo virgin and that’s not cool! So he was an AWEFUL kisser and at one point he drooled on me. He had trouble even getting it up. But we struggled though. Then the next day he texts and texts and texts and the following day rocks up on my door step with flowers!!! Not to self: DON’T fuck the 25yo virgin. There is a reason he is a virgin. He thought we were now in a relationship and when I told him differently he wasn’t real happy. I felt like a bitch…. ah well!
Marfia Matt: Ahhhhh the beginning of the end. The end of drunken sex with people I don’t know. This started with drinks at the local watering hole. With me telling him to get me a drink while he was at the bar and his response being “only if you give me a kiss on the cheek”, instead I shoved my tongue down his throat. I took him home, I don’t remember a whole lot about this night. I remember him being very sweaty. About rough sex, him fucking my arse. Passing out. Him leaving the next morning at like 7 and me still being drunk enough to think he was decent looking and asking him to stay for more sex. Most of all I remember a few days later him telling me that he continued to have sex with me after I passed out. I don’t know if he is aware but I’m pretty sure that is rape. I also contracted HPV (genital warts) from this fucking freak.
Jupes Guy: His name was Matt? I met this guy at the seediest club about, the only place in town that is open after 3am. A club where old men wait for the drunken young girls to come in so they can sleaze onto them. I took this guy back to my place, snuck him in the back door and he was gone by the time I woke up… Thrilling root wasn’t it!

PEACE AND LOVE

SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment