The Cop: Lots of fond memories with The Cop. As blogged about a few time previously we have the vomiting on his cock. This happened more than once. As when I moved away he drove 4 hours to see me and it happened again that night. I was pretty chuffed he drove all that way just to see me, I must be doing something right… The Cop is also the man who almost made me orgasm just by kissing me. I wouldn’t have believed it was possible if I had not experienced it myself. There were conversations in the shower about shooting people in the feet and how I feel this is much nicer than killing people. The Cop was the first man who I rimmed. It was NEVER on my to do list, but he seems to be pretty persuasive. We also tried out fisting, though we had to call it quits when he pulled his hand out and my tight tight twat turned it blue haha He isn’t someone I’d be friends with, but I love fucking him and look forward to more naked time with him now I’m back within an hours drive.
Scott: Mr Fuck and run! After 18 months of nothing this man actually contacted me to apologise for the last time we were together (I don’t even recall it… oops) and wants to make it up to me. This is a guy who would come over, we’d fuck and no lie would be out the door within 5 minutes of it being over. I think we fucked about 3 or 4 times and apparently the last time I gave him a BJ and he just fucked off. Sounds like him! He was lucky I was horny an had a lot of time on my hands because he was nothing special and normally that behaviour gets you a red card in my books. So he promises me pleasure where I don’t have to reciprocate… sounds good to me!
Brad K: The American. We went on more dates than times we fucked. I remember him giving me a goodnight kiss after our first date. I remember seeing the Hoods with him and going back to spend the night at his place with a view of the Harbour Bridge. Kissing, Kissing and more Kissing! I though it would never end. I remember him having his own little vibrator collection in his top draw. The sex was average, he got a girlfriend a couple of week after we fucked. The End.
Turtle Boy: I miss Turtle Boy. He lived 5 minutes from me and he was sweet. We’d watch dvds before we fucked. He lived in a granny flat out the back of his parents with a single bed. It made the sex interesting. He had turtles and between sessions I’d just sit and watch them swimming. Sex with Turtle Boy was easy and care free, it was nice. I remember his dog being in the room once and him licking Turtle Boys junk while he was naked and me trying SO HARD not to piss myself laughing! I remember the position we always ended up fucking in, me laying on my stomach, legs together and him sliding in. It was fucking amazing, I always came! Biting the pillow as I came then him pulling out and cumming on my back, once he got it in my hair! Was not a happy camper that night!
Brad B: I could have loved him… He drove me home after a few tequila sunrises at the local. Conversation was easy. We fucked in his friends house he was looking after on the worlds tallest bed! We kissed and it was amazing. He held my face in his hands and told me I was gorgeous. We had lovely sex and fell asleep making lovely small talk. We slept together twice, both times were great. He had an amazing cock! A M A Z I N G!!!! So thick and uncut. If I could marry a cock this one would be it! I told him I was developing feelings for him and he said he wasn’t ready then had a girlfriend within a fortnight. Guess I don’t have a personality to match my cock sucking abilities.
Weird Boy: Fucking weird boy… He came to my place after me telling him if he did so there would be no fucking. He was very blunt and quite rude with shit he said and commented on how women don’t say what they feel. He said he was going to go to work and tell him workmate how much women suck. He DEFINITELY wasn’t getting any after those comments. Eventually I got drunk, horny and lonely enough to text him. I was so so so drunk, this is the moron who tried to fuck me in the arse with no lube… He also tried to fist me without lube. The sex sucked, he was a fucking moron and I was in pain for 2 weeks to prove the point. It has been a good 9 months since the incident and he is still trying to get more action. DUMB DUMB CUNT!
PEACE AND LOVE
SEXY JESS
I'd just like to take the opportunity to say that one of the people you've mentioned is my partner.
ReplyDeleteAnd that, given that I've been in that situation before, I can totally understand where you're coming from. But I'd also like to say that it would have been worth talking to him about the situation. He's a great guy and found himself in a situation that took both of us by surprise, but he meant you absolutely no harm whatsoever and thought of you quite highly.
I think you'd do best to consider things like this before posting certain blog entries.
Mistress
ReplyDeleteThank you for the concern however on my old site I had posted and entire blog dedicated to your partner, which he read. We discussed what I had written and how we both felt. I do not feel I wrote anything warranting you to jump to his defence, I hold no ill feeling toward him and hold him in high regard.
If I were to censor everything I wrote to avoid offending one or two people I would not have much to blog about. All those who become involved with me sexually know that there is a high liklihood I will blog about them and therefore sleep with me knowing what happens between us will become public knowledge.
Sexy Jess