Sooooo a few weeks ago I FINALLY fucked my way through the half century… Kinda! As stated before I include women, oral sex etc on my list. So I hit 50 however there was no penetration, not with his cock anyways!
This dude is housemates with someone I’ve fucked before, so I knew there was potential for shit to get weird. I told him before we met so he was warned and we could try and avoid the meeting of fuck buddies past and present. So we arranged for me to come over. Fuck buddy past was home but we decided to hang in his room ‘watch a movie’ *wink wink*
Holy shit he had HUGE balls! So I gave him a bj. Also being the giving biatch I am, I rimmed him because I know that’s what he’s into. I’m getting used to the whole rimming thing. No longer grosses me out and only scares me a little bit these days. I also decided to slowly slide a finger in his arse. Can’t rush these things as some men seem to freak when you even try to get near their arse. I assumed since he liked my tongue probing him a finger wasn’t too much further to go down the kinky road to orgasm! He came… So notch that up to prostate pleasure!
Now on to me… He did not go down on me. When I’m horny I take whatever I can get and I hadn’t had sex in over 6 months so I was delighted in just being touched. So at the time I wasn’t fussed, I didn’t even really noticed since I was cumming like a freight train, when I got home though I was a little bummed that he hadn’t taken the time to suck on my clit and blow my mind! He did however shove his finger in my arse with no warning and no lube. He did a few times. I don’t do a lot of anal play and have not had anal sex in years. So it wasn’t the most pleasant of sensations. I was too horny to really give a shit, my focus was on his fingers inside my pussy making me gush everywhere. We finished actually watching a movies and I left. I had hoped he’d get hard again, though he wasn’t all that hard the first time. He told me to keep playing with it to make it hard again straight after I was done blowing him, but that too me seemed like a whole lotta effort since I was yet to even fucking cum. If you can’t get a spontaneous second erection to me it is only going to be a whole lot more effort to keep it going than you’re going to get the reward for. Not before the awkward meeting of the ex fuck buddy, I grabbed my bag and left in a flash, not sure if he realised it was me.
So I left and went home. The next day to my horror and surprise I was bleeding… FROM MY ARSE!!! I’ve never ever ever had that before. Well I lie I have, but it was a spot or so from rough idiots who I had drunk sex with. This wasn’t a spot. This was enough to make me worry. I thought I’d give it a day and hopefully it was a once off. It wasn’t! I took the humiliating trip to the doctor, by far the most embarrassing trip ever. That’s saying a lot since I’ve had to go get checked out when I had HPV. So I sit in the waiting room waiting to see my deeply religious doctor who I respect and adore. So I tell her I’m bleeding and she asks me like 5 questions about my bowl movements until there is a good 10 second silence while we just look at each other until finally I tell her why I’m bleeding from my rectum! She says she’s going to need to take a look. She also needed to poke around, this time there was lube involved however OUCH! No being horny to mask the pain in the doctors office hahaha So after the whole fuck this is embarrassing and her telling me we all make mistakes she gave me a script for some cream and the terrifying word “hopefully this fixes it and surgery isn’t going to be needed” I got the cream, with the novel of instructions and warnings, including that I shouldn’t operate heavy machinery… INTENSE ARSE CREAM! I had to stick my finger in my arse 3 times a day but thank the fucking lord it worked and no more trips to the doctor to get poked in the rectum.
That is the last time I’ll be engaging in arse play for a while, as being afraid to shit is not something I enjoy and I never realised how much you take shitting for granted haha
Moral of the story??? LUBE LUBE LUBE AND MORE FUCKING LUBE!!!!!
PEACE AND LOVE
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment