So last year I found out I am capable of fucking for money… I had signed up to a sugardaddy site a couple of years ago but haven’t really used it. I wanted to know how far I could push myself. I’ve done some things sexually I never thought I would so why not try this!?!? So I get a notification that someone has contacted me. Let’s call him Don. So after chatting for a couple of weeks and the awkward how much is fucking you going to put me out of pocket, we decided it was time to meet. We had decided that I would be getting $2000 a month. For this I would spend the evening with him once a fortnight when he was in town. Seemed like a fair deal to me, there was also talk of me accompanying him when he travelled either interstate or overseas. The first night we were meant to leave after my heart pounding out of my chest for hours prior, I arrived in the city early only to have him cancel on me because he had to work back late. I was a little annoyed but he’s obviously got a fairly demanding job so I let it slide. I went and got ice cream and chocolate and moped at a friend’s place, while I was there I got a text if I wanted to meet later. I bluntly explained that I was not a booty call who was at his beck and call. That would come at a MUCH higher price. We postponed until the following night. The same lead up… Can I do this? Will I never be able to fuck for the fun of it again? Will he axe murder me? The usual. I arrive, take a few deep breaths and walk the half a km to his hotel. Parking in Canberra SUCKS haha I enter the lobby and wait for the text to tell me what room I’m going to. I take the elevator and I can feel my hands getting clammy and I no longer have any saliva in my mouth. The doors open and there he is. Older looking than his pictures had indicated but not an ugly man. Guess this is the point I tell you he was 52 years old! I think he was 52… he was fifty something, it’s all the same once you’re THAT old!
Once in the room we sit and talk, he gets me a drink, sadly not alcoholic and we try to make the situation less awkward than it is. We watch some tv and then it begins. He asks if I want to go to the bedroom. We kiss, he was a bad kisser. So much teeth, I tried not to cringe. You don’t cringe when you’re getting paid. He took my glasses off and with a kind of shocked tone of voice told me “wow you really are very beautiful” I’m not sure if that was genuine but it seemed it. He had indicated to me that he wanted a more ‘girlfriend experience” instead of going to a brothel. The sex was not too awkward once he stopped kissing me and went south. What I recall most about the encounter came next, when I touched him he whimpered. It made me heart twinge, I couldn’t imagine not having been touched so long that I whimper. It was then I decided to make it a good one. We fucked, we didn’t use protection…. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! Honestly, fucking a strange man for money and I don’t insist on a condom. When we were done fucking, we just lay there and I snuggled up to him, contemplating what I had just done and how easy it had been. How there was no turning back now and if this would forever change the way I think of sex. My biggest concern about being paid was that it would no long bring me joy. That was a fear that I am happy to say did not come to be true. In the morning, I got dressed and he came to say goodbye to me. After commenting on how fast I get dressed. It’s one of my many skills!
So here is where shit gets complicated and I learn from my mistakes AGAIN! I did not get money from him BEFORE we did the deed. He had explained to me that he was not able to pay me until 2 days after as he had stuff to pay for, for his children. I was however to get a $500 David Jones gift card and be given the money when he was paid. I took the card and decided that I would check before I tried to buy something with it, as I had feared it was not working. I text him and told him so and he agreed to fix it up. I let it slide. I have learnt over the years that I have a very in tune intuition. I trust my guts and 95% of the time it leads me down the right path. Not once even when I wasn’t getting paid did I get a bad feeling about him. I never got money and I never got the gift card to work. I like to believe that he was just a lonely man that when faced with what he was engaging in got scared and ran away. I text him when I never saw any money and expressed to him that there were better ways to get laid without promising things he could not deliver and left it at that. I have thought about texting him a few times as I still have his number in my phone, but thought it wise not to.
I don’t regret the experience, I now know I am capable of fucking for money. I would do it again though this time I would get the money BEFORE I fuck the old guy!!!!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment