Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 29, 2011

You know you need a life when…


You take pics of someone from a webcam chat room and post them all over the internet with their facebook details….

I’ve recently had this happen to me. I was contacted on a site I use and asked if my name was *insert full name* ? I was alarmed and asked why on earth this person would be asking about my full name. The man then explained that the previous week pictures of me in a chat room had been posted on a website with my details for facebook, he continued to explain that this was not the first time that this had happened. I have a fair idea who the person is who is doing this and it makes me laugh. Can you honestly be so pissed off because we didn’t fuck? Do you not have better ways to spend your pathetic fucking life than to be posting my business all over the place? So if you’re reading this and you have an issue with me, send an email to sexysexyjess@hotmail.com and stop being a gutless fucking cunt!

thanks

oh I've also decided to change my sign off to something a little more appropriate haha 
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment