Once upon a time there was a young woman who went to meet a man from the internet at his house, for some drinks and some sexytime! This man turned out to be a teeny bit awesome and the young woman after far too much tequila said one of the worst things you could ever say to someone the first time you are meeting them.
So the young woman is me and to say that I was/is embarrassed is an extreme understatement. I decided to blog about this because said man came over today and asked if I had blogged about him. He is more than worthy of a write up I’ve just had far too much on my mind of late to open up the lappy and type. I also know that if I were to write about him I would need to disclose the moronic thing I blurted out. Therefore re-live the embarrassment and no longer be able to pretend that I didn’t say it, because it will forever be out there in cyber space.
It not often you meet someone who you feel comfortable around, I instantly felt at ease and I’ll use this as part of the excuse for my ridiculousness! So a few drinks and we were in the spa chatting away. It was nice and relaxing as well an mental stimulating. After over thinking the whole night I realised that this man reminded me of the first person I ever met of adult match maker. A man who I did fall in love with and who tore my heart out and ran over it with a truck on more than one occasion… Was my drunken subconscious piecing this together before me and projecting that crap on to this poor unsuspecting man? We moved into the bedroom, put on a movie and watched pretty much none of it. The time was spent sexing and reading what this mans brilliant mind is capable of. He showed me some things he had written and honestly I sat there in awe as he read to me. I remember thinking to myself at that point that he was a pretty special person and all I wanted to do was kiss him. His words spoke to me, he is a brave and intelligent man. I admire how he wears his heart on his sleeve.
We moved back outside for more talking and spa time. Having sex in the spa and worrying his brother who wasn’t too far away would wake up. It was around this time the tequila hit me and I was no longer tipsy I was plain old drunk. Me straddling him in the spa, facing each other having a deep discussion while he was inside me. I believe I told him that I thought he was a great person, for both his heart and his mind. I am pretty sure it was something like that he will have to correct me if I am wrong. I don’t take back what I said, I absolutely mean it, if or when he decides to give himself to someone she is going to be a very lucky woman because this man is unlike anyone I’ve ever met and he is a rarity in the sea of shallow, boring, arseholes that populate the world. This is where I said the something stupid.
I woke the next morning in his bed and sadly I don’t remember going to bed. It is the most hungover I have been in a long long time. It was a million degrees and on a whole I wasn’t feeling too crash hot. It had been brought to my attention numerous times that this man had a sex swing, and numerous times I told him there is no way I was getting in it! I did have a go and it was kinda fun, after I stopped worrying I was going to crash to the floor. It was pretty heavy duty and when I buy a house I’m definitely getting me one! I love having a go on the swings at the local park and if I can incorporate that kinda fun with getting laid and having orgasms without getting arrested for public indecency then I am all for it! Thumbs up to the sex swing!!!
He leant me some DVDs and my hungover and I suspect still drunk arse was on it’s way home. He told me this is how I knew I was going to see him again, because he’d need to get them back. Today he came to get the DVDs and gave me some more, he said the same thing... I’d like to think that we don’t need DVDs as a pretext to see each other. When he said he was coming over, I didn’t know if this was going to include sex. With most other men I’ve met hanging out has meant let’s fuck. I know he keeps telling me that he is different to other men, perhaps eventually I will give up being stubborn and believe him.
I will hopefully be seeing him next weekend this time with far less alcohol coursing through my body. I like spending time with him. He makes me think, he makes me laugh and he’s alright on the eye too! I’ve learnt not to prejudge the book by it’s height!
Oh the thing I said to him is that I feel he is someone I think I could love. WHAT! THE! FUCK! Who in their right mind says that to someone they have just met? It is so out of character for me too, I have a well established wall up around me and it very rarely comes down. I feel bad for making things awkward and acting like a desperado. However I am a believer that everything happens for a reason and maybe I just needed to make an arse of myself and realise it’s not the end of the world.
Note to self: Tequila isn’t always the best lubricant, perhaps stick to KY!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
oh Jess
ReplyDeleteit's always confronting to share how you really feel
it's honest and exposing
whether it's the first time you meet
or after 20 years
to be exposed is to be open
he wasn't someone you think you could love
in that moment you did, your were love
and that's pretty fucken cool
dont feel stupid coz u said those words to him. it shows that you are human and to be honest spunkybum, thats a good thing!! what you felt i have also felt, not the embarrassement but the feeling of love or i cld love sum1 on meeting them the 1st time.
ReplyDeletedont let it scare you, worry if it didnt scare you
Jay