A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a man I lust for. I can not stop thinking about him, constantly my mind races with thoughts of the next time we will meet and that endless possibilities. Have you ever met someone and you just feel electricity between the 2 of you? That is what I feel with this man. I get butterflies thinking about the moment when once again I get to lay eyes on this man. We have flirted a bit and I'm hoping some time soon I will be bold enough to put on some kind of move. As much as I love sex (and this blog is testament to that) it is so refreshing to have someone show some form of interest in me who is unaware of my sexuality. Some days I feel as if I am nothing but a walking vagina.
So last week this man came up to me and placed his hand on my arm. Not only did my stomach churn but blood pulsated in my nether regions. I could feel my breathing becoming heavier and I was curious if he picked up on these signs of my attraction towards him. You know other than the fact I sit reading or on my phone but when he walks by my face lights up and I know at least one other patron has noticed. What says you should fuck more than the fact you both support the same 2 teams? I need this mans hands all over me. I lay in bed often thinking about him pushing me up against a wall while we're at the footy and kissing me. Leaving me longing for him. I think about how good it would feel the first time he slides his fingers inside me. The excitement of fucking for the first time. Exploring what makes him tick, exploring each others bodies, hungry to please and to be pleased. I hope so badly that he feels the same electricity I do, and I sense from his efforts to be near me and to touch me that it is. I just need for us to be skin to skin, because slowly I am being entirely consumed by my lust and it's messing with my sleep. 5 sex dreams in 5 days.... My whole being longs for his touch. TOUCH ME!
So last week this man came up to me and placed his hand on my arm. Not only did my stomach churn but blood pulsated in my nether regions. I could feel my breathing becoming heavier and I was curious if he picked up on these signs of my attraction towards him. You know other than the fact I sit reading or on my phone but when he walks by my face lights up and I know at least one other patron has noticed. What says you should fuck more than the fact you both support the same 2 teams? I need this mans hands all over me. I lay in bed often thinking about him pushing me up against a wall while we're at the footy and kissing me. Leaving me longing for him. I think about how good it would feel the first time he slides his fingers inside me. The excitement of fucking for the first time. Exploring what makes him tick, exploring each others bodies, hungry to please and to be pleased. I hope so badly that he feels the same electricity I do, and I sense from his efforts to be near me and to touch me that it is. I just need for us to be skin to skin, because slowly I am being entirely consumed by my lust and it's messing with my sleep. 5 sex dreams in 5 days.... My whole being longs for his touch. TOUCH ME!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment