I want him! He consumes my thoughts! I don’t know his name, I
know nothing about him other than the fact that I lust for him and I long to be
close enough to smell, taste and feel him.
I want to feel his breath against my neck as he slides his
hand under my top, my nipples hard, as his fingertips brush against them. His
other hand grabs my hair and pulls me into his kiss, his lips are soft. To give
in to my pleasure and everything else becomes unimportant. All I am thinking
about, all I need at the very moment is to kiss him. My hands are under his
shirt, running through the hair on his chest. I run my fingernails down his
chest, over his stomach and my fingers dance across the waistband of his pants.
I want to slide my hands inside his pants, to feel his hardness, but I wait. I
take my hands and place them on the back of his head, pulling his face into me
as our kisses becomes quicker, hungrier and full of need. I can feel how wet
I’ve become, soaking through my underwear. My shirt makes its way over my head
and lands at my feet. His lips start to move from my mouth, down my neck and
soon I feel his lips kissing my breasts. He pulls my tits out of my bra so that
he can suck my nipples. I can’t help but moan as his tongue flicks hard against
my nipples. He moves his hands down to massage my pussy through my pants, I
grind hard against his hand and soon he slides my pants to the ground and
pushes 2 fingers into my burning hot cunt. He stands and looks me in the eye as
my juices gush out over his fingers. “Oh fuck!” he says with a smile and pushes
another finger inside me. His fingers working my G Spot hard and fast making me
cum over and over. He pushes me against the wall and pumps my pussy, drilling
me with his fingers as a pool of juices builds on the floor between my legs. He
drops to his knees and pushes his face into my pussy, drinking my juices as my
legs become weak. I can no longer hold myself up, I lean against the wall to
steady myself but soon I slide down the wall to be sitting on the floor, He
continues to fuck me with his fingers. It feels so amazing, his strong thick
fingers filling me. I climb to my knees and kiss him as I move my hands to undo
his pants. I slowly slide his pants off and can see his cock bulging in his
boxer shorts. I stare at it as I move my hands over his cock. I can already
feel that it is thick, I can not wait to feel him enter me. I slide his boxers
off exposing just the head, he takes his fingers out of my pussy, I grab his
hand and suck my juices off his fingers, I place a kiss on his lips then move
down to trace my tongue around the head of his cock. His precum is sweet. He
leans back and watches me as I pull his boxer all the way off and take his
balls in my mouth. I start to stroke his cock as I take both of his balls and
gently lick and suck. I can hear his moans, deep throaty and making me tingle. I
take the whole length of his shaft in my mouth and hold it, massaging the base
of his cock with my tongue. I feel his hands on the side of my face as he pulls
my lips to his and we kiss. It is soft, sensual and full of longing. He moves
to be sitting against the wall and pulls me onto him. I slowly lower myself,
the tip of his cock slides into my soaking wet pussy. I tease him as I feel him
pushing on my hips trying to urge me to lower myself further. I place a hand on
either side of his face and look into his eyes, I want to savour this moment.
The moment I have thought about for so long. I take his earlobe in my mouth and
lower myself onto him. I quietly moan in his ear as I grind hard into him. He
places his arms around me and draws me into his. Our bodies pressed hard into
each other as I ride him. Lips pressed together as my warm juices flow out over
his cock and down over his balls. His moaning muffled by my lips and tongue, I
move to kiss his neck, feels the vibrations of his moaning against my tongue. As
lift myself almost all the way off his cock he slides 2 fingers inside me, once
they are covered in my juices he moves his hand around and ever so slowly
slides a finger into my arse. I continue to grind as he slowly fingers my tight
arse. Softly he bites my shoulders as I cum all over him, the only noise in the
room is the sounds of our moaning and my wet lips moving over his shaft. He
places his hands on my hips and manoeuvres me off him and pushes me to lay on
my stomach. My legs pressed together tightly held by him kneeling over me he
slides his cock into my tight pussy and fucks me hard. One hand keeping him
stable, the other pulling my face sideways so he can kiss me as he thrust deep
and fast. His moans growing louder as I feel him tensing, getting close and
closer to cumming. He pulls out and cums all over my arse, running his hands
all over me as he does, his cum massaged into my soft, sweaty skin.
I may never know his name. I just want to know his pleasure.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment