The sun beats down on us as we swim around in the cool salt water. The beach is practically deserted, with only a few keen sunbakers around. It is the very begining of the warm weather and we are making the most of it. The water is cold enough to have made my nipples hard, I see you looking at them as we float around. You move closer to me, your hands on my waist. We begin to kiss, I wrap my legs around you. You move your hands over my stiff nipples and I very quietly moan. You whisper in my ear that you want to fuck me. I take your earlobe in my mouth, gently sucking on it as I say "well go on then". You reach down and pull your hard cock out, slide my bathers to the side and push inside me. The water is deep and we keep losing out balance on the soft sand below. Falling under the water as we continue to fuck. You spot a little nook behind some rocks and we swim over. We move up against the rock wall, you remove my swimming costume. My legs around you as once again you slide inside me. The rocks are cold and hard against my back, I can feel them scraping against my delivate skin, I don't care, all I want is for you to fuck me hard. My moans seem so loud out here in the quiet of the ocean. The sun, your touch, the sounds of the ocean all have me so relaxed. Once we are finished we continue to swim naked. Blissful in the simplicity of the pleasure.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:
Post a Comment