Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 17, 2012

Those Girl Chemicals

They drive me crazy!!!! The chemicals that start creeping their way around after you have sexytime with someone. The chemicals that are so much harder to ignore and suppress when that person is sweet and charming and down right adorable! Normally I know the chemicals are happening, are out of my control and I ignore them. Though every so often I fuck someone that I actually like and who I if not only fleetingly think I could be with. I don't like the feeling, I don't do love very well. For those who know me personally you'd know that I'm damaged and because of that I struggle to put my heart on the line. I have a lot of love to give and would be thrilled to find someone to give my whole self to, though as it stands I struggle to find the right men and when I do, I can't bring myself to put my heart out there because I'm not sure it could take another break. I constantly long for the unobtainable, the taken, the emotionally retarded.... Maybe it's time I looked for someone available, maybe I have already found him and just need to let him know how I feel...

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment