Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

September 16, 2012

I tried

For weeks I have tried to write this blog, the blog about me wanting to fall in love and the blog about how he did not feel the same. I wrote a lot but can not bring myself to publish it. It is far too self indulgent to write thousands of words about how I found someone. Someone who finally after not having been able to emotionally open up for so long touched my heart. 

The short version of this story is that I fell for someone I was having sex with, I actually had the nerve to tell him and he doesn't feel the same way. I cried, I finally stopped spending my time wondering about why no one seems to be capable of loving me and got over it. I slept with him again stupidly and all the crying started again. I think my heart broke my vagina because I went a good 3 weeks and had no desire to get off... I got over it again and now I just smile and move on with my life trying not to think about the humiliation and hurt. 

Sooner or later the why doesn't he like me constantly at the back of my brain will fade and I will continue on shutting the world out from my heart to make my life easier to bare.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, don't give up hope. It's guys like that that are going to be alone when they're 80 and on their death bed. You deserve better than that and you'll get it someday, just keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete