I get it! It happens to me all the time. I have on more than one occasion been stood up, It's most infuriating when it is someone that is not local and so it take a lot of organising to meet. Most recently I had a sugar daddy who lives in Perth want to meet. Months we chatted here and there, him always wanting to see my cam. Anyway a few weeks ago I finally for jack of it all and asked if he ever planned on following through with the deal or if I should utilise the block button. He was all promises of soon and very interested in the time wasting men. A little too interested I feel and my suspicions were raised even more. He informed me that he would be in Sydney soon (how convenient). He then asked about the arrangement etc which we had gone over on more than one occasion. It is here I will note why I put up with so much bullshit and that was the offer of over $2000. I asked him what he wanted and he was vague, to have dinner and get a long blah blah, in the past he had been specific in what he wanted sexually. So long story short I give him my number. He refused to give me his and as I explained I don't get online much I sure hoped he used the number as I would not be chasing him. The week came he was meant to be in town. The week went that he was meant to be in town. Surprise Surprise the weekend after he was due home he magically pops up online after being nowhere to be see for a least the last week. I informed him that I had no desire to continue chatting as all he seemed to be after was to waste my time and make arrangements he had no intention of keeping.
This isn't the first, you have the sugar daddy that shop lifted from my vagina. Then you have the sugar daddy who I fucked not long ago who then did not return my texts after the first time and I didn't beg for more. I'm beginning to think this sugar baby game is more about the ego than the cock.
None of them seem to know what it is that they want. I get contacted by men and when I ask what it is they want they are vague and often have no clue at all. I would think that when someone decides that they want to begin this kind of relationship that they know what they are wanting for their money. Men who want to meet you for coffee and dinner, who expect you to travel but have no intention of making it worth your time. These men need to understand that women who are on these sites are there with a purpose and handing out freebies it not it! I had a few offers today for men to take me out to dinner in exchange for sex. I can provide my own meals! I want money to suck your cock, not a bowl of pasta. If I were going to fuck for a meal, I would order myself pizza and stay at home with my vibrator!
I just wish men would stop wasting my time, get a fucking clue about what on earth it is that they want, and make a fucking offer!!!!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment