Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

February 3, 2013

The Book That Started It All


I have always been interested/fascinated with the human body and sex. As a child I remember my obsession with a medical self help book we had in the house. I would spend hours looking at it, finding the pages about genitals and staring at them, feeling the tingle of excitement. 

My mother then had a book Sexualia. Again hour after hour would slip away as I trawled the pages of this book. This book was not so scientific and literal. It had erotic art and artifacts from ancient civilisations. It was a very interesting book, it was given to me by my mum and I still love it all these years later.
However these were not the books that led to my spiral into the obsession of obtaining and reading any sex book I could get my hands on. That was the doing of one Betty Dodson, again it was a book of my mothers and I held onto that bad boy like it was life or death. Sex For One. This book just blew me away! I was fascinated and although I always knew me squirting was natural it gave me a lot of knowledge and insight into what my body was doing. It also had pages of drawn vagina's. I still find it fascinating how different each vagina is. If you have not heard of this phenomenal woman I strongly suggest researching her and how much she has done for the world of sex!



PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment