Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
February 25, 2013
The Gap Filler
I have been that woman for so long! The one boys/men fuck until they find someone who they settle down with. Time and time again it happens! I blogged a couple of months ago about the guy I liked who wanted to remain fuck buddies and disregard my feelings. The one I told I would no longer be the woman who was ok with just being the bit of fun until someone worthy came along. The one who told me he most certainly wasn't looking and wanted nothing of the sort. Well tonight I facebook stalked and I should by now have learnt my lesson and steered clear of that, but dear reader I did not listen to my head and I found my heart aching. This BOY is in a relationship! So to this boy I say, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!! YOU SELFISH CUNT!!!! For once I did not let my vagina do the thinking for me and although upset and pissed off I am not broken nor am I feeling shamed and worthless. I have no problems leading with my pussy but when my heart gets involved I expect my emotions to be valued. If you aren't interested be a fucking MAN and tell me the truth. I've heard it before, I survived! If you can not do this then you need to fuck right off out of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment