I'm about to get ranty so if you don't wanna listen to my rage move along now!!!
For a long time it's pissed me off the amount of pressure is put on women to be responsible for not getting knocked up while most men feel it's their right to just stick into anything without thinking of the consequences! The fire within was recent set alight again when one of the mothers I work with who already had 6 children and is 26 fell pregnant AGAIN with number 7! This woman has fallen pregnant on every form of contraception known to man but because her partner refuses to wear a condom this woman is not carrying a baby she does not actually want but cannot bring herself to terminate. This woman who feels pressured by her partner who gets a thrill from impregnating!
Last week I had my birth control rod removed which 5 days later is still fucking sore and looking gross! I then decided to go on the pill and because I do not want to put on 10kg I had to fork out almost $75 because the government ultimately don't give a fuck if you get fat!
I had this conversation with someone the other day who told me that it is up to women to make sure men wear a condom etc! It is easily said, not so easily done. Men are masters of manipulation and the fact that a lot of women are not strong enough to stand their ground lead to many issues. I want all the men reading to take a moment and think about the difference in the cost of a packet of condoms to the price of the pill women have to pay. Take a moment to think about the 'pain' inflicted when wearing a condom compared to women who get a rod rammed in their arm which later has to be cut out, or implants placed inside their bodies or getting an injection once every few months. Is it really that fucking hard to put on a condom? Is it such an inconvenience? Do you bleed when you throw some rubber over your cock? Does it cost you $75 for a packet of condoms?
It also amuses and enrages me the amount of men who are only interested in stopping the babies and not the diseases! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd take a baby over HIV any day! The amount of sexual encounters I've had where near the begining the dude has uttered "are you on the pill" is staggering. Yes I have birth control under wraps, however since I just met you and have no idea who you really are I kinda don't trust you enough to not think you won't give me the clap! Seriously people!!!! It is so fucking easy to catch something and even a condom isn't going to save you from everything! Be smart about sex! Protect yourself, protect the other person. Think with your head for 2 minutes before your cock takes over! Herpes isn't fun! School fees aren't fun! CHILD BIRTH ISN'T FUN!!!!
I know it takes 2 to tango, it also takes 2 to make a baby. Just think about the cost of child support compared to a packet of fucking condoms next time you want to be a selfish cunt and try to pressure a woman into not using one!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment