Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

March 29, 2013

Dear Dimwit

OK so I received the above comment on the fantasy I posted the other day written by someone I chat to. So I will answer the questions put to me by this obviously dim individual. 

1. Why do I need to do such things for pleasure? I am assuming he is referring to me being dominated.... Correct me if I am wrong dimwit! People are aroused by all manner of things, some people like to be shat on, some like to dress up in animal suits and fuck, others want to fuck in public and some like to just do it missionary in the bed. I have no issues with any one's fetish so long as all parties are consenting and that no one is being taken advantage of. This to me only rules out children, those without the mental capacity to consent and animals. Other than that go to town! Who has the right to say what is OK and not OK in regards to peoples sexuality? 
Second part of the question... When have I ever mentioned that I am in a relationship? Can you not read dimwit? Have you not read my posts about the fact I have no desire to be in a monogamous relationship so even if I did have a partner we both be open to sleep with other people? Is that also something you pass judgement on and deem unacceptable human behaviour??? ARE YOU GOD DIMWIT?

2. This question doesn't even make sense to me, perhaps comment again dimwit and use a form on communication those of is with half a brain can decipher?

The final part, so you think I am a cunt who needs to be 'kicked to the curb' but you still read my blog... Interesting. As for the last sentence, I am a she if you want to refer to me as a canine and D.A.Y.... say it with me day..... not dei dimwit!

If anyone else feels the need to share their uneducated poorly written thesis on how I live my life please feel free to drop me a line. However unlike Dimwit here put a name to the findings instead of being a gutless cunt.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

2 comments:

  1. Ok well let me clear a few things up for you, 1. I assumed "The Irish Fantasy" was about you getting dominated by your master, and in that particular story it says, "my boyfriend doesnt know this part of me" or something. As for my spelling, it is fine, for some more simple logic that my Screen Name is Sonny Dei and "Every dog has his Dei" is a little quote i put on everything, i forgot to add the screen name after it (sorry for the confusion).

    As the "Kick to the curb" statement, it was more hypothetical than an actual physical action i would take out upon you. It was a mis-communication on my part, but there was no need for you to call me a Dimwit, i never once called you Slut, Whore or Bitch. So there was no need for name calling, i was rather tired... Seeing as it was like 3am here in Australia. If you would like to abuse me further or actually find out what i mean in an intellectual exchange of words, i will gladly give you my email. No Disrespect was intended towards you with my previous post. :)

    Regards, Sonny Dei

    ReplyDelete
  2. The start of the post states 'A little story by a sexy man from Ireland I know!!!' What part of that makes you assume it is written by me and the word 'fantasy' which appears in the title tends to provide the context that the story isn't actually true! So perhaps you being so intellectual and all need to pay more attention to the words on the page. If you mean no disrespect perhaps you need to keep your ill informed opinions to yourself or sleep on them instea of feeling the need to share them with people who don't give a fuck?

    ReplyDelete