I am sure that at some point I have covered this subject before. Does the size of a mans shlong matter to women. Well in short to this woman yes it does. I'd be lying if I said it didn't. I have had sex with all kinds of cock in my time! As I typed this I realised I miss celebrating my 10 years sexiversary!!!!! DAMN! So I've seen, touched, sucked and fucked all kinds of cocks. I have had some that were like fucking a cocktail Frankfurt (that is being generous) and I have fucked some that are like having someones forearm slamming into your cervix.
I like thick cock. I've mentioned that a few times. You don't need to be a metre long but if you are thick and stretch me I may just fall in love. I have been with 3 men who have had exceptionally thick cocks, 2 of which I got quite attached to (coincidence?) and the last which was a cash exchange, and by far the thickest. I really need to blog about that meeting. I have been meaning to for months. I'm on a roll so hopefully you'll see it soon!
Having a long penis is good too however I've been with a few men who have ended up hurting me with their lengthy swords! The average woman's vagina once aroused is around 15cm so anything more can sometimes lead to pain depending on the extra yardage. I know that some woman can have orgasms from having their insides pummelled and all power to 'em however I am certainly not one of them! It is even worse when the man slamming his giant rod inside you is clueless and doesn't pick up the difference between whimpers of pain and subtle moans of ecstasy. So if you tend to swing to the longer end of the spectrum be wary. Not all of us have an never ending canal of a vagina!
Below is a video from the Australian National University who recently did a study on this very subject. I heard the findings on the radio last week a couple of days after someone had suggested I blog about penis size. Good timing. The video is a really good summary of the findings and is presented in a way that is easy to understand. I have so many people ask me what a sexologist does and most people assume I am going to become a sex therapist which is not what I want to do. I want to be a researcher and so things like this and then help educate. So watch the video. I hope it isn't too disheartening for some haha
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment