Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

October 21, 2013

Since Everyone Else Seems To Have An Opinion On The Topic

Here is my story about being raped. Not just once, but twice by 2 different men in 2 different situations. I know some of you know one of the people and I sure hope it changes your opinion of the filthy cunt. I am not angry about it, I don't blame myself, I don't blame alcohol, I blame them. Mia Freeman seems to think its ok to wager her views in on the subject well I think she needs to shut her fucking mouth and stop sprouting her trite bullshit in the name of 'feminism' I'm a feminist Mia and I think you're an inempathetic run of the mill twat!

The first time I was taped was by a man from adult match maker, we had a weird not relationship not just sex kinda thing going on. He flew me to Brisbane coz he worked out in the mines and missed me.  Promised me a romantic dinner etc etc we didn't leave the hotel room and dinner was a packages sandwich from the servo down the road. I should have known then to get the fuck out. I've told this story before about me setting myself the 100 day no sex challenge and him wanting to see me. The rules were laid out clear, no fucking, no touching. Nothing! We were laying on my bed kissing, and he pressed for more, I said no and he just kept at it. I was adamant about my challenge and stood my groud. What I couldn't control was a 6'4 man who weighed at least 150kg forcing my legs open, pinning my hands to the bed and forcing his fingers inside me. I laid there and cried. He stopped and I cried more. Then still thinking things were ok he pressed me for sex, after countless noes I gave in, if he was willing do what he did for a bit of finger action I didn't want to know what he'd do to fuck me. Brad McKay a man who forced himself inside my body, who fought with me after the fact that what he did was not wrong. Who said because eventually I just let him said it was ok. Well here I am naming and shaming you and saying it's NOT! I reported this to Adult Match Maker officials and was told unless I had a police report to go shove it. At the time I wasn't ready to tell anyone and that reaction sure didn't help the situation. How many more woman has this cunt done this to?

The second man Matthew Stidwell. A friend of a friend of a friend. I had tequila goggles on that night, drunk and horny we went back to my place. We fucked, I passed out and woke in the morning to him leaving for work, 8 hours later and still blind drunk I begged him to stay. He didn't but what did was the fact that dirty count gave me genital warts. He also informed me at a later date he'd preceded to have sex with me while I was passed out. His justification was I couldn't have not wanted it since I begged him to stay the next morning. Last time I checked someone who is unconscious cannot give informed consent. He also thought what he did was perfectly fine. This event was enough to spark me into not going out partying anymore. The humiliation of having to seek treatment for the STI and the horrification of knowing men like this existed were enough to turn me off the male gender for a long time.

Do not ever think it is ok to do something to anyone against their will nor if they are unable to defend themselves. I am quite open about speaking about what happened to me and for the most part do it with no emotion. I often wonder if these events should have effected me more than they have. Should I be a bawling mess who can't stand to be touched because of it? That's what society tells me I should be, is it ok that I have just moved in without needing therapy or to murder anyone? I don't blame myself, I know I was not at fault.

So at times i find myself asking: Am I too well adjusted for a duel rape victim???

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS 

5 comments:

  1. Okay here's the deal. If you go to kiss a guy in bed after flying all the way from Sydney and expect his hormones to stay cool, I don't think that is a wise thing on your part. Just saying girls need to be more careful when it comes to that. Second time you were horny too, I mean what do you expect after getting drunk at parties. I am not saying what they did was right, they are assholes who should be shoved with a 6 feet long steel pipe till they cry for forgiveness. But I suppose we all commit mistakes. Genital warts is such a pain in the ass. Hope you are okay with everything. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's STI not STD to start with and HPV aka Human Papillomavirus aka Genital Warts is curable quite easily. So please take you uneducated hate ridden drivel else.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't even know how educated I am. Its sexually transmitted disease or infection, both same things. There is no cure for HPV, only the removal of existing warts. There is no evidence to suggest that removing visible warts reduces transmission of the underlying HPV infection. You went to wrong doctor. You can't kill viruses, you just suppress them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So next time you advertise your STD profile (for you it might be STI because of blissful ignorance) think about lesser number of customers you will get

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.sti.health.gov.au
    The government seems to think it's STI. Once the warts are removed there is no longer a chance of transmitting the infection just my increases chance of cancer.

    If you think the only reason I wrote the blog is to get 'customers' you're pathetic and closed minded. If you think you're better than me because I've been paid for sex you need to get a reality check. I am open and honest about my life and if that makes you uncomfortable you don't need to read. I am not a prostitute, I have engaged in prostitution. If you can not distinguish those that is your problem. I am a sexual liberal woman and if that's so wrong then fuck being 'right'!

    ReplyDelete