Why they don't get laid when sending messages like this!
Hi sexy
Yummy sexy and boobs
Wanna meet up?
If we meet up
I'm gonna fuck that cunt till you come all over my cock then when i blow, I'm gonna fill that pussy up with cum. You will be my dirty little bitch/whore/cunt
I'm gonna fuck you till you scream my fucking name.That little pussy's gonna explode all over my cock.You wanna feel it? You wanna feel me cum in that pussy?
i want you to Kiss me there… Lick every inch of me.You little slut, I’m going to fuck you till you can’t walk! Ready?
i wanna fill you up and fuck your little tight cunt and make you scream with that big dick of mine.
wanna do it faster, deeper and harder
I will wash your mouth out with my cum if you talk dirty, naughty girl. you will love sucking my cock. And I’m going to lick your pussy clean.
I could spend hours between your legs; teasing… sucking; sipping; tasting you.
I want you. I want to make love with you. I want to enjoy sex with you. I want to fuck you.
Oh, baby, this will be the best fuck I'll ever have...
My response 'lol'
No comments:
Post a Comment