Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 8, 2014

I waited oh so long

After 10 & a half months, and fear that my vagina may actually close over last week I had sex! He was fun, he was cute, he spelt amazing and he made me laugh! It was the most fun I've had in a long time. I just hadn't found anyone I'd wanted to spend time with. There was one person but I'm beginning to think that's just not meant to be.

We watched footy and then we talked some shit. He said that he was nervous ad speechless after we moved onto the subject and he asked to see my Toolbox. He didn't even see all the toys! He was such a good kisser! He put my vibe in his arse and I was a woman deep in lust! Once we were done he fist bumped me which got quite the giggle! I hope to see much more of him. Easy, fun sex. The best kind!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!... the next post ain't so much... hmm... the whole getting to know part b4 the dirty message... not so much

    ReplyDelete