Now I find myself wondering about when is the right time to drop the bombshell that I am not all that into monogamy. I brought it up with someone I was having casual sex with and it was enough for him to fuck right off so how do I do it with potential long term partners?
I think some men get the wrong idea about open relationships blah blah blah.... I would not want a partnership where you go and fuck someone else weekly, or even monthly. However if there was someone you met along the way you wanted to shag why not? As someone who had been on Adult Match Maker now for 10 years, I see no harm in casual sex. Love and Sex are two entirely different things. Will I ever find someone who feels the same? If I continue to explore sex will I have to do so alone?
I don't want to live my life without love.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
i agree with you Jess, there is a difference between love and sex but most people dont think that. there are all types of open relationships. i know a few people that have open relationships and they are totally different. i myself used to be in an open relationship, but it was all her. she was gettin shagged by guys n gals while all i was getting outside the relationship was my right hand and when i started to get a little she decided she wanted to stop the relationship n only wanted me.
ReplyDeleteso yes finding the right some1 that has the same ideas as you can be very difficult