Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

December 30, 2014

This Shit


It makes me fucking laugh! Men who want to challenge women sexually, who think they're something special coz maybe they have smacked someone's arse a few times.
THEN they find a sexually confident, adeventurous woman and it's 
ABORT ABORT SHE'S GOING TO CHALLENGE ME
ABORT ABORT SHE DOES THINGS I DON'T 
ABORT ABORT ALL SHE IS IS HER SEXUALITY
ABORT ABORT IT'S NOT FAIR I'M NOT THE ASSERTIVE MASCULINE MAN WHO TEACHES BITCHES ABOUT 'KINK'
ABORT ABORT I'M A PISS WEAK INSECURE PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN

boring, sad and laughable fool.


2 comments:

  1. I love a challenge
    All is fair in love & war....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its much more likely that he didn't want to date you because he read your blog and realized that you've got a nasty personality..

    Nice people don't use phrases such as "PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN" and "boring, sad and laughable fool" to describe others

    ReplyDelete