Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

November 3, 2015

An amazing read

im-fat-and-i-have-sex-with-hot-strangers

Take special note of this part
"I have a pretty strict vetting process for picking up men and I have never had any problems. I have pictures on my Tinder profile that are quite suggestive. If a man can have a normal conversation with me without getting gross and demanding, I give him the green-light and we keep chatting for a bit until we agree to meet up. I find it’s easy to pick up on the entitlement factor, and that is a major red flag. Just because a woman is showing skin doesn't mean you have the right to expect sex from her."

2 comments:

  1. im not that large of a guy but i wish that it was that easy for me to pick up attractive women for sex. i wish it was that easy for me period to pick up women for sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that Jess! Men should not expect sex at all. Just because she shows some interest doesn't mean that she will instantly want jump into bed with you. I found the story very interesting and thanks for posting it ☺

    ReplyDelete