Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
November 23, 2015
i am terrible at sleeping with people
I mean that in the literal sense. I just can't do it. I don't sleep well, I'm usually awake a good few hours after the other person and wake up feeling horrible. The spooning, trying not to move to much. It's all too hard. I am a fidgetter, I have trouble being still and always feel bad incase I wake the other person. I want to spend the night with people but I guess I just think too much about it and then decide it's better I don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
at least you can find people that 1) want to have sex with you & 2) want to sleep with you.
ReplyDeletestop worry about whether you wake the other person on n be thankful there is sum1 next to you