Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

December 6, 2015

I've been pretty quiet the past few weeks

I've been pretty unwell for a few weeks now which is why the blog, twitter and pics and vids have been pretty much silent. I ended up in hospital and have to have surgery so it's been a bit blah fo me. So when I receive shit like the pic below I tend to get really fucking pisssed off. I am not a piece of meat in existence purely to please men. I do not spend every waking moment thinking about how I can please YOU! When I tell you that I am not only sick but also bleeding from my vagina DO NOT think that it is EVER ok to respond like this. Because I will berate you and block you like the piece of misogynist shit that you are.



I am a human fucking being, as are all the other women in the world who are sex positive and enjoy being sexual beings. If you choose to treat me like a worthless sex toy it will not end well for you. I have far too much self respect to be treated like I am worth nothing.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great blog Jess! It's amaizing how guys think that they have the right to say what ever they like to a woman when hiding behined a computer or phone. They would never have the balls to say it in person because they know what the end result would be.

    Always stay the beautiful self confident woman you are because that is a hugely attractive part of you.

    I am glad that you are finally getting the surgery you need 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feeling better and have had a good recovery.
    have a great christmas

    ReplyDelete