Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

March 9, 2016

My brain

it is exploding!!!!!!!!!!

As you'd all know I began my postgrad studies to become a sexologist last week and to say I'm overwhelmed may be an understatement.

I am learning sooooo many new things and will hopefully pencil in some blogging time to ask some questions and get some opinions. For those of you waiting on pics and vids, they are coming I promise!

The main thing I have learnt since beginning is the vast number of reasons people have chosen to study this subject. I went in assuming most people were like me and lived, ate and breathed sex. I am fast learning this is not the case and there is such an array of different people I am going to meet. People who view sex very very differently to me and who have much more rigid views than I. I wonder how I will deal with this, given that my mind is very much open when it comes to sexuality and I do somewhat struggle to understand why you'd take this course if you did not share this trait. I guess only time will tell. If you follow me on Twitter or know me in the world of the living. Prepare yourself people I'm about to get a whole lot more in yo face about everything sexy.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying the course and look forward more of your updates.

    ReplyDelete