Today however for the first time in such a long time I had a little spark of electricity with someone. A complete stranger who I passed coming out of a restaurant. I was standing in a group of people chatting when he walked toward us. I was thinking oh hello he's a bit cute and when he got closer he locked eyes with me and it was intense as fuck. He looked me up and down and got very close and said hello, ignoring everyone around me. It was incredibly weird, but my oh my he was so gorgeous. He just kept looking at me as he walked into the restaurant. Everyone in the group stopped and were like WTF WAS THAT!!!!! GO GET HIM!!!!!! Sadly I was working so wasn't all that possible but it seemed to have lit some fire inside me coz I haven't been able to stop thinking about him all afternoon.
I'm excited to know there is still desire buried deep inside me. Hopefully it's still there when I get back from my work trip so I can get some sexy time!!!!!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment