Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

April 27, 2016

Please Tell Me!!!!

I want to hear all about the last time you had sex. Was it amazing? Was it a let down? Was it with yourself? I want all the gritty details! Help a sexually deprived sister out!

2 comments:

  1. Last time was with a girl I had been with once before. Our second time together lasted over a day all up with breaks in between, with lots oral, lots of sex in many positions, many orgasms from each party and left each of us with a "bangover" that lasted about 3 days where we were just exhausted to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the sex? Something bestial and which defines the moment. What is the love? Something which never ends. Sexy and hot means just physical attraction, means sex and that's all. But the love it's more than that.

    ReplyDelete