Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 13, 2016

MAN CHECKS!!!!

I have had the joy(?) this week of watching a lecture on male cancers and holy fuck it has scared the bajeezuz out of me! I had to see pics of penile cancer and all sorts. So this post is to encourage you all to go and get checked and to check yourselves. By the time men are 80, 50% will have had some type of cancer and prostate cancer is the most common.

If you're 40 go and ask your DR to check your PSA levels to be on the safe side, if everything is ok go in with life and then once you're 50 get checked regularly. Yes it's uncomfortable or embarrassing for some of you. However think of the alternative, a shorter cock, no erections and pissing yourself when it's beyond early stages & needs to be removed.
Testing Info

BALLS
PROSTATE
CHECK THEM!
Please! For me!

3 comments:

  1. have you ever thought about doing your own podcast about sex? advice, hot topics, tips, sharing your experiences?..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure have! Just need to find the time.

      Delete
    2. I'd definitely subscribe to that podcast! If you ever get the chance to create one let me know! Plus, if it gets up and going you could incorporate questions from your followers/listeners etc as well :)

      Delete