I've decided I might turn this into a bit of a regular update because some of the things said to me by my coworkers almost kill me with laughter and horror.
This week we've been discussing tenga eggs. For those of you who are unfamiliar here is a link Tenga Eggs and below is some beautiful instructions I thought summed it all up quite well.
So after the tenga egg talk, we moved on to some other sex toys and come across clone a willies. Holy shit my work mum lost her mind, she told every person who came in the door about how you can clone your cock. She then went on to wonder why you'd clone your partners cock coz that's boring. She also tried to tell everyone that your vagina moulds to a penis after so long and I tried to correct her that that isn't actually the case, but she was having no part of it lol
This conversation sadly came flooding back to me as a particularly incredible cock was penetrating me. I found myself thinking about how if I were to clone a cock, it would be the one inside me right that second.
So I find myself wondering has anyone cloned their willy? What/who was the inspiration to do so?
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
no i havent cloned my willy, for the simple reason that no1 would want it.
ReplyDeleteyou should tell the guy that you want to clone his dick and ask him if you can