I've been asked by someone I've slept with to not blog about them.... Now I do a good job of hiding people's identities on here and so now I'm left wondering. If he is not identifiable does it count? Am I betraying him if I blog about him even though no one will ever know it's him and he doesn't read this? I want to respect his wishes but I also want to write!
I think you need to respect his wishes and not blog. Expecially if you want to maintain the friendship that you have with this person?
ReplyDeleteas long as the sex is between consenting adults, the other party can't dictate to you what you can and can't say. You're allowed to blog about your experiences just as much as he's allowed to talk to his mates about what he did (if he does talk). The best option is to blog about it, but just not mention anything that identifies the other person involved. :)
ReplyDelete