Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

July 11, 2016

Is it weird?

To straight out ask someone if they enjoyed having sex with you? I know that if someone wants to do it again that's a good sign, but what if the situation is complicated.... Can you just be like 'so.... Did you enjoy us together?'

I am someone who is big on asking questions. I like knowing or at least having some vague idea about what someone likes in the bedroom before banging them but that wasn't really possible before this.

I just want to know if he liked it!

1 comment:

  1. is it weird? not at all! how else do people know if the sex was good if questions aren't asked? the only way we can improve/ change things sexually is by asking these questions. It's not about being a "good fuck" like the previous poster, however it's always a bonus to know what each other is into/up for sexually before getting to that point.. yes? :)

    ReplyDelete