Is it really that fucking hard to give a sister a heads up! I would like to be prepared for that and the feelings that it will bring up. I'm not a robot and especially in a situation where alcohol is involved it really could end badly for both of us should I not be able to keep my trap shut. Are men really silly enough to not think about shit like that? Like a) fucking someone in the same social circles as you seems like a bad choice to begin with. and b) do you not wanna try and mitigate any potential fuck up and secret spillage?
I'd love to hear from those of you who have/do have sex with people outside your marriage/relationship? Do you have rules about it? If you were in that situation would you warn the woman? LET ME UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE WITH THE PENIS!!!!!! You all confuse me so!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
That's def an amature move. If you are cheating for whatever your personal reasons are you keep that shit so far away from your everyday life.
ReplyDeleteAs far as warning the woman, I guess it depends on if she knew you were attached when you hooked up.