The booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring fucking "so what are you into?" "tell me what you'd do to me if I were there right now" "what is you favorite thing to do/position" conversations. I just need to get it out there that these fucking conversations make me want to gouge my fucking eyes out! I do not want to fuck someone who I need write a fucking instruction manual for.
I enjoy organic sex, that you go into wanting to explore and go with the flow. If you only like to fuck one way then we are certainly not going to have fun. If I need to tell you every minute detail on how to get me off we will not have fun. As a man I know put it "stroke my clitoris 37 times in a clockwise direction" was the kind of instruction he needed. Let me tell you that that comment dried my vajayjay right up. If you're that clueless and can't read my body language verbal cues then get the fuck out of my pussy!
No comments:
Post a Comment