I've always had some kind of idea about the kind off arrangement I'd want in a relationship. I've probably given it more thought than most. I have mentioned before that I cannot see myself in a monogamous relationship. However this then poses the question of if I were to find someone I wanted to be with how would our relationship work.
A few weeks ago I had what I thought I knew concreted for me. I know within myself that I have the potential to be a jealous person. It is not out of insecurity or spite, I think it is just that I struggle to share what I love and what I want. So the other week someone who I have an attachment to threw a scenario at me and without it even being tangible or me being with this person it set off all kinds of emotions within me. I have always thought that when I do find someone to love, I would have no issues with them sleeping with other people, though I never really saw myself as a gangbang, swinger kinda person. Though from time to time watching my lover being pleasured by another would be something I would want to witness! I am a dirty perverted voyeur after all. I would want the kind of agreement where we were free to fuck other people but without details being given. So long as my partner was safe and there were limits on how often they fucked the same person my love would be free to do as they pleased.
I would not want to know about it, I would just want him to enjoy himself and come home to fall asleep next to me.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment