Here is my fav story again...
I check my make up in the rear view mirror before I lock my car and head up to room 112. I knock 3 times on the door. My heart pounding as I wait for him to answer my call of desire. As the door swings open our eyes meet and suddenly nothing else in the world exists. Lust takes a hold of me as I step over the threshold. He looks even better in person. His dark eyes burning through my clothes, I know he want to see what is hidden under my tight black dress. 'So we finally meet' his deep voice speaking straight to what lies between my thighs. He steps forward brushing my hair away from my face. He kisses me. I feel as if I'm melting. I grab hold of him, my hands wrapped around his big strong biceps. His hand traces my face, fingers brushing my lips as we kiss. He pushes me against the wall. Running his tongue from my collarbone up to my mouth. He sucks on my bottom lip as I moan. His hands travel down softly cupping my breasts. He starts unbuttoning my dress. I just stand there. Waiting for him to expose my flesh. His touch is warm, his tongue is moist. Teasing me. He leaves the last 2 buttons of my dress and moves back to kissing me. He pushes hard against me and I feel his thick cock against my thigh. How badly I want to run my tongue along it. Taste it. Suck it. I want to feel as he thrusts deep inside my hot throbbing pussy. I reach for his shirt, pulling it over his head. I want to feel his skin against mine. My fingertips run along his chest, over his nipples down his stomach. I want to tear his pants off and drop to my knees, but he pulls my hands back up to his neck. Our eyes locked on each other, we remain still for what feels like an eternity, my hands resting on his shoulders, his hands on the small of my back. I bite my lips as he pull me into him. He starts to suck on my neck. It feels so good. I moan softly, with this his hands move around to the front of me. He undoes the last 2 buttons and my dress opens exposing my purple lace underwear. He smiles at me then runs his fingers over the wet patch between my thighs. I try to will his fingers inside me. I want to feel him push his fingers into my throbbing pussy, picking up the pace. Sliding another in. Filling me with pure pleasure. Massaging my g spot. But instead he moves his hand up and pulls my dress off. As it hits the floor he takes my hand and leads me to the bed, as we stand at the edge of the bed his hands trace down my body and my underpants join my dress on the floor. He lays me on the bed standing between my legs he kisses me. My lips. My neck. My stomach. My eyes are fixed on the top of his head watching him get closer and closer to where I have imagined him so many nights as I lay alone in bed. He pauses, looks up at me and winks. As his lips touch mine I lose myself in pure bliss. His hands are on my hips pulling me hard against his face. My hands above my head, grabbing my hair as I feel him sucking hard on my clit. His tongue massaging as the pressure builds. He pulls back and I explode gushing all over his face. He kisses my mouth, I taste myself on him, I lick his lips. My juices are sweet. He entwines his fingers with mine. My hair caught between us. I feel his mouth around my ear lobe, softly sucking. I can hear him breathe, urgent. 'I want every second of this to have been worth the wait...' I have never wanted someone so bad. I am his for the taking. I feel his hand between my legs again. He slides inside me his fingers pushing hard into me. He watches me arch my back with pleasure. My eyes are closed but I sense his gaze fixed on me. I feel my g spot swelling as he strokes it. His mouth is over my left nipple, I feel his hot breath through the lace. Gently sucking and biting at my covered breasts as I run my finger nails down his back. The pace is quickening as is my breathing. He is putting all his weight behind himself as he now thrusts 3 fingers inside me. 'Oh fuck' it's taken me all this time to utter a single word. My heart is racing as I feel myself about to orgasm for the second time in a matter of minutes. As I recover from the intensity of my orgasm. I reach for the buttons on his jeans and this time he helps me undo them, his hand wet with me. I sit up and tug at his pants. The lower they get I begin to realise he has nothing on underneath. With that thought his cock is now visible. Hard, thick. He smirks at the way I look at him crotch. My eyes fixed on the pre cum that glistens on the head of his amazing throbbing dick. As I move to climb on top of him he undoes my bra. As soon as air hits my nipples his mouth is on me. Kissing and licking my tits all over. I straddle him as he sits up. He starts to suck on my nipple. My hot wet pussy enveloping his shaft. I feel him moan, vibrating my nipple as he sucks. One hand is massaging my other breasts and the other slides down onto my hip. I push him down so he is lying. I bend down to kiss him and my nipples brush against his chest, I move up and down, dragging my nipples along his torso, they are hard, just like what I am about to wrap my lips around. I kiss him once more then trail my tongue down his body. I place one small kiss on his cock then keep moving. Down his left leg, back up his right and then I take his balls in my mouth. As I softly suck I start to stroke his shaft. I move to place my mouth around the head of his cock. Running my tongue around the edge gently. Then I take the entire length of him in my warm hot mouth. He lets out a groan and I start to suck harder. Moving my hand up and down in time with my mouth. I taste myself on his cock. It is amazing. I look up at him as he watches his thickness disappear between my pink lips. He laces his fingers through my hair and sets the pace. I glance up every so often to watch the pleasure on his face. His hands move to be either side of my face. Feeling his cock hit my cheeks as I suck harder and faster. He thrusts deep into my mouth. I slow the pace. I lick from the base of his cock to the head. Lingering, as I suck the head. I kiss my way back down and begin sucking his balls again. Running my fingers along his perineum, my tongue follows. Tracing the super sensitive skin as my hands explore the length of his dick. My fingers back on the now moist perineum I let him take hold of my face and fuck my mouth. Faster and faster. I think he's going to fill my mouth with his hot sticky cum I want so bad, but he stops just before he's about to explode. He throws me over onto my back, as he looks deep into my eyes and pushes inside my burning hot pussy. I let out a moan as I stretch around him. He pulls my legs up over his shoulders and thrusts deep inside me. Leaning in to kiss me, his tongue dances against mine as he grabs the bed head above me. His cock slamming into me. His pelvis grinding hard against my clit, as he thrusts faster and his kisses become more urgent. I don't want him to ever stop. I feel the rush of an orgasm coming. I pull back from his kisses to tell him I'm about to cum. As I utter the words I feel the explosion 'ohhhhh Jason' I'm out of breath. Gasping for air his moans grow louder. I move my hands to his hips urging him to fuck me harder. Pulling him hard against me. He lets out a moan as I feel the warmth of him filling me with cum. He lets go of the bed and collapses on top of me. He looks at me, his hand on my cheek 'wow hot stuff... lets keep this going' he kisses me on the lips, then leads me into the bathroom.
Once in the bathroom we climb into the spa. He sits back with me between his legs. I lean back against him as the water begins to rise. Bubbles begin to cover our bodies, my back against his hard chest. I begin to stir between my legs thinking of what just happened. I lean my head against his shoulder He cups my face and turns my head to kiss him. I feel the water against my stomach. He turns the water off and lets his hand drop and rest on my legs. We sit relaxing in silence for a few minutes. He starts to move his hands up and down my thighs. I move my legs so they are either side of his, inviting him to stroke me. Slowly, softly, he teases me. Tracing my lips, skimming over my clit. He moves his hands up. Massaging my breasts, playing my nipples. My hands over his, both of us rubbing me. He lowers our hands between my legs. Pushing inside me. Both our fingers penetrating me. His other hand now rubbing my clit. I'm moaning loudly as I move my hips in time with the fingers fucking me. Urging my orgasm to hurry. I'm greedy for the pleasure his body is supplying. As I shudder with an orgasm he keeps going, I move my hands away from his. I rub my tits as he slides his fingers inside me. Pulling at my nipples. I cum again. I turn around to face him, straddling him. I lower myself and his cock slides inside me. He grabs the bar of soap and starts to run it over my chest, my stomach, washing me as I ride him. I take the soap off him and do the same to his body. Now our slippery torsos slide against each other as he places his hands on my waist. Water splashing out onto the floor as I start fucking him faster and faster. He lifts me off him and stands so his cock is at eye level. I start sucking his cock. I know he's going to cum soon, I can feel his body starting to tense. I can't wait to swallow every last drop. His wet hands are on my face water dripping everywhere. I suck, I'm hungry for his cum. I want it, I crave it, I need it. I get it! He explodes in my mouth. I suck him dry... licking the last of his cum from the head of his cock. I sit and submerse myself fully in the water, washing away the remaining soap before I get out and wrap myself in a towel. He does the same. We leave the bathroom to lay naked and clean on the bed.
We lay in silence... I wonder what he is thinking. I know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I can't believe it finally happened. Months of waiting, of building expectations. I was so worried it would disappoint. It hasn't and it has only just begun, I have 2 entire days of this bliss! I roll over laying on my front, resting my face on his stomach. I look down at his gorgeous cock. I slowly run my finger along the flaccid shaft. His hand moves slowly, lazily over my back, down to my arse. There is a slight stir as his blood moves south. But right now I'm content admiring its beauty. I feel his breathing even out, I turn my head. His eyes are closed. I turn back to looking at his cock and I too close my eyes. I wake feeling refreshed, when I look at the clock I see I was only asleep for 15 minutes but it's just what I needed after the fun we'd had. I move further down his body and run my tongue along his cock. His eyes open, he looks down at me and smiles. I take his penis in my mouth and suck. He grows harder and harder. I could suck his cock forever. It tastes so good. It's not too big and it's nice and thick. My tongue massages as I move up and down, wrapping around the head. As I suck I think about having my mouth full of his cum earlier. I loved it. I want more. I push his cock between my tits, squeezing them tight around him. My soft flesh covering his shaft. I suck the head as I move down. I can't wait to see my tits covered in his juices. I watch him, his eyes fixed on my boobs. I start playing with my nipples. Squeezing, pulling as I feel him slide between me. He beckons me toward him, as I crawl towards him he keeps moving away. He sits up, his back against the wall. I have a leg either side of him. I lower myself and he enters me. He takes hold of my tits and starts sucking my nipples as I grind down hard against him. I know I'm going to cum, I always do in this position and his teeth against my nipples is only going to help the process. I grab his hair as my juices gush out all over him. I don't stop, I go again and again and again. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. The bed is wet with my juices. As I kneel in them he spanks my arse hard then slams inside me. Hands in my hips, fucking me hard. His strong legs against mine. He leans forward against my back and moves his left hand to rub my clit, soon the right is grabbing at my swinging tits. I move my hand to take care of my clit. I bite down on the pillow. This feels so good. He sweeps my hair to one side and starts to kiss my neck. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me back as the thrusts inside my dripping pussy. Sucking my earlobe, the back to my neck. He pulls almost all the way out of me, only the very tip remains inside me, I can feel his breath on me. He pushing inside me with such brute force I scream with pleasure into the pillow as I hear him moan into the back of my neck. His hands trace down my back as he is upright again. His fingertips moving past my hips to my arse his finger gliding over my arsehole. It keeps moving down around my pussy. Now wet with my juices he finger is back resting on my arsehole. He slowly pushes his finger inside. It's tight. He knows that I don't let many people touch me there, but he also knows what he does to me and that I want him to touch me wherever he wants. He starts building the pace of both his finger and his cock. Warming me up for when he slides his rock hard shaft deep into my arse. We're both moaning and moving in time with each other. I move my hand back over my clit as he fills me. I rub hard and fast. I cum within seconds. I have never been this turned on in my life. As pleasure fills my body I hear him ask where I want him cum. I tell him I want it all over my tits so I can lick it off. He pulls out, flips me over and kneels over me stroking himself. It is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed then with a groan he explodes his hot cum all over me. He wipes the last few drops from the head of his cock and I lick it off his finger. I sit up and grab my tits, pulling them to my mouth. I look at him as I lick it from my chest. He eyes intense but a soft sexy smile on his face. With a smile like his he could have me do whatever he pleases.... and he knows it. He lay next to me. I turn, kiss along his jaw, and then rest my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating. I loop my fingers in his and just lay.
We've been at it for hours and neither of us has eaten. We jump in the shower, cleaning off the sweat and cum then we go grab something to eat. We get supplies while we're out to minimise the time we need to spend outside the hotel room. The whole time we're out my clit throbs as I think of what I've experience and what is yet to come. I have to control the urge to paw at him while we're out. I want to tear his clothes off, run my tongue over every inch of him. I manage to control myself 'til we get back to our room... just!
Once we're through the door my hands and lips are all over him. Clothes are flying off, moaning, kissing, licking. Within seconds we are both naked. Hungry for each other .He pushes me hard against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. He spreads my legs and rams his fingers inside me. I want to sink into the pleasure flowing down my legs. He keeps going. His strong muscular body keeping me firmly in place as he fucks me with his fingers. I can feel his cock hard against me. I want to grab it but my hands can't move. Kissing me passionately, my head fixed against the wall. I have nowhere to go, luckily there's nowhere I'd rather be at this very moment. He releases my arms and I grab hold of him and pull him even tighter against me. My hands move down his back, lingering on his sexy behind then moving around to stroke his cock. Still stroking him he pulls me toward the bed. He turns me around and pushes me down onto my stomach. He pulls my hips up so my bum is in the air. He slides his finger from my tail bone down over my arsehole to my pussy, then back up again. He slides his finger into my arse, slowly working it. Then 2 fingers... then 3. Once he thinks I'm ready he grabs some lube, covers his cock and gently slides inside me. It's tight. Hands on my hips he starts to move in and out, thrusting a little deeper each time. He reaches around and slides 2 fingers inside my pussy filling both my holes. It feels amazing. I push back against him encouraging him to fuck me harder. He removes his fingers from my pussy, grabs hold of my hair and hammers me. I moan. I want more. I want him to fuck me like he's never fucked anyone else before. I want to feel his cum oozing out of me. I want him to fill me. He spreads my arse cheeks watching himself slide into my tight hole. I've never experienced a sensation like this, all my other anal sex experience have been ordinary to say the least. But this, this has me wanting seconds. Maybe it's just that it's him and I want him every which way I can have him. He starts grunting with pleasure, spanking me. Fucking me so hard I feel his pelvic bone banging into me. I love it. 'I want you to cum deep in my arse' I want every last drop of his juices inside me, and with that I feel his hot load as he orgasms. I want more but for now I will have to wait... he leans forward wrapping his arms around me, letting me take the full weight of his body. He kisses my back lightly then rolls off lying on his back. I see his sweaty torso, it's so sexy. I want to lick him, but instead I settle with lying on my stomach watching him catch his breath. By now it's the early hours of the morning and the all night sexathon has me wrecked. I close my eyes, wrap my arm around him and drift off to sleep.
I wake to the sun shining through the gap between the curtains and to a hand between my legs. I look up to see his cheeky smile. He kisses my forehead, then moves to begin biting my nipples. My back arches as pleasure shoots through my body from both my crotch and my chest. He is rolling my clit between his fingers. My toes are curling, and I am moaning loudly. His head moving south. I want to feel his lips on my clit. I'm soaking wet. He flicks over my button with his tongue. Volts of pleasure surge through my entire body. He starts sucking and sliding his fingers into me and I cum so hard I think I'm going to cry. He continues, my legs jerking as the pleasure gets too much. I'm squirming, and then he puts an arm on each leg holding me in place as he continues licking and sucking. I keep cumming again and again. I have a pillow over my face to muffle my screams of pleasure. After 5 minutes of what felt like one continuous orgasm he lets my legs go and I lay motionless not able to move. He kneels beside me, watching me gather myself. He is stroking his cock. I watch as his hand moves up and down his shaft. The other tugging on his balls. I love watching him. He reaches out and grabs my tit as he masturbates. His head tilted back. My eyes fixed on his dick. It's not long before he's about to cum. He sprays my tits then massages it in. Still recovering he leaves me to go clean himself up in the shower.
When he emerges damp wrapped in a towel I try not to smile but he's far too sexy. I drag myself up and go wash my body clean... my thoughts still dirty. While washing my hair I look down and see love bite all over my breast. Tiny purple souvenirs of a lust filled weekend with a handsome caveman. When I return from the shower, I see him at the table 2 bowls of cereal and 2 glasses of juice. We sit and eat, chatting away. I like that he stimulates my mind as well as my genitals. We talk for a long time. He is intelligent, which is a huge turn on. He collects out plates and glasses and takes them to the sink. As he run the hot water I wrap my hands around him. I pull his towel off and run my hands over his lean body. I massage his shoulders, running my hands firmly down his back and up again. I do the same again only this time venturing further down to his arse. Massaging as I go. Up again, working my fingers in circle. Down... down. I move around and start stroking his cock. Blood begins rushing. I move back to the shoulders, kneading his muscles. I kiss his neck, continuing to rub him. I press myself against him .Only my towel separating us. He reaches back without turning and pulls the towel off. My breasts now pressed into his back. My hands move back down. I kiss his back and trail my tongue from his left should blade to his right. My tongue travels up his neck to his ear lobe. I softly suck on the right. Kiss my way across then do the dame to the left. I whisper in his ear “I want you inside me”. And before I can even finish my sentence he is facing me. He twirls me around and pushes me up against the tiny bench. He lifts my left leg and places it on the bench, he then slides deep inside me. My hands behind me to keep my balance he fills me with his thick throbbing cock. Leaning forward sucking my nipples, he looks even better in the natural light. His muscles flexing as he works his cock inside me. I want to grab his big strong arms but I know if I move my hands I will lose my balance so I settle for eyeing him. His eyes are dark and intense as he fucks me. I close my eyes, tilt my head back and focus on the pleasure between my legs. He stops. I open my eyes, disappointed the pleasure has ceased. “You’ll get more soon hot stuff” He’s teasing me, does he want me to beg for it. I will. “You can’t do that to me!” I pout. “ahhhh but I can” and he returns to washing the dishes. I am all worked up and need a release. My leg still elevate on the bench, I slide 2 fingers inside myself. If he isn’t going to finish me off I will just have to do it myself. I know he’s watching me out of the corner of his eye. My juices are making a mess of my legs and the floor. He turns, drops to his knees and runs his tongue up the inside of my thigh. He sucked hard on my clit, I shudder and cum. He’s standing in front of me. “Better?” he asks. I nod and walk off to the bathroom.
I check my make up in the rear view mirror before I lock my car and head up to room 112. I knock 3 times on the door. My heart pounding as I wait for him to answer my call of desire. As the door swings open our eyes meet and suddenly nothing else in the world exists. Lust takes a hold of me as I step over the threshold. He looks even better in person. His dark eyes burning through my clothes, I know he want to see what is hidden under my tight black dress. 'So we finally meet' his deep voice speaking straight to what lies between my thighs. He steps forward brushing my hair away from my face. He kisses me. I feel as if I'm melting. I grab hold of him, my hands wrapped around his big strong biceps. His hand traces my face, fingers brushing my lips as we kiss. He pushes me against the wall. Running his tongue from my collarbone up to my mouth. He sucks on my bottom lip as I moan. His hands travel down softly cupping my breasts. He starts unbuttoning my dress. I just stand there. Waiting for him to expose my flesh. His touch is warm, his tongue is moist. Teasing me. He leaves the last 2 buttons of my dress and moves back to kissing me. He pushes hard against me and I feel his thick cock against my thigh. How badly I want to run my tongue along it. Taste it. Suck it. I want to feel as he thrusts deep inside my hot throbbing pussy. I reach for his shirt, pulling it over his head. I want to feel his skin against mine. My fingertips run along his chest, over his nipples down his stomach. I want to tear his pants off and drop to my knees, but he pulls my hands back up to his neck. Our eyes locked on each other, we remain still for what feels like an eternity, my hands resting on his shoulders, his hands on the small of my back. I bite my lips as he pull me into him. He starts to suck on my neck. It feels so good. I moan softly, with this his hands move around to the front of me. He undoes the last 2 buttons and my dress opens exposing my purple lace underwear. He smiles at me then runs his fingers over the wet patch between my thighs. I try to will his fingers inside me. I want to feel him push his fingers into my throbbing pussy, picking up the pace. Sliding another in. Filling me with pure pleasure. Massaging my g spot. But instead he moves his hand up and pulls my dress off. As it hits the floor he takes my hand and leads me to the bed, as we stand at the edge of the bed his hands trace down my body and my underpants join my dress on the floor. He lays me on the bed standing between my legs he kisses me. My lips. My neck. My stomach. My eyes are fixed on the top of his head watching him get closer and closer to where I have imagined him so many nights as I lay alone in bed. He pauses, looks up at me and winks. As his lips touch mine I lose myself in pure bliss. His hands are on my hips pulling me hard against his face. My hands above my head, grabbing my hair as I feel him sucking hard on my clit. His tongue massaging as the pressure builds. He pulls back and I explode gushing all over his face. He kisses my mouth, I taste myself on him, I lick his lips. My juices are sweet. He entwines his fingers with mine. My hair caught between us. I feel his mouth around my ear lobe, softly sucking. I can hear him breathe, urgent. 'I want every second of this to have been worth the wait...' I have never wanted someone so bad. I am his for the taking. I feel his hand between my legs again. He slides inside me his fingers pushing hard into me. He watches me arch my back with pleasure. My eyes are closed but I sense his gaze fixed on me. I feel my g spot swelling as he strokes it. His mouth is over my left nipple, I feel his hot breath through the lace. Gently sucking and biting at my covered breasts as I run my finger nails down his back. The pace is quickening as is my breathing. He is putting all his weight behind himself as he now thrusts 3 fingers inside me. 'Oh fuck' it's taken me all this time to utter a single word. My heart is racing as I feel myself about to orgasm for the second time in a matter of minutes. As I recover from the intensity of my orgasm. I reach for the buttons on his jeans and this time he helps me undo them, his hand wet with me. I sit up and tug at his pants. The lower they get I begin to realise he has nothing on underneath. With that thought his cock is now visible. Hard, thick. He smirks at the way I look at him crotch. My eyes fixed on the pre cum that glistens on the head of his amazing throbbing dick. As I move to climb on top of him he undoes my bra. As soon as air hits my nipples his mouth is on me. Kissing and licking my tits all over. I straddle him as he sits up. He starts to suck on my nipple. My hot wet pussy enveloping his shaft. I feel him moan, vibrating my nipple as he sucks. One hand is massaging my other breasts and the other slides down onto my hip. I push him down so he is lying. I bend down to kiss him and my nipples brush against his chest, I move up and down, dragging my nipples along his torso, they are hard, just like what I am about to wrap my lips around. I kiss him once more then trail my tongue down his body. I place one small kiss on his cock then keep moving. Down his left leg, back up his right and then I take his balls in my mouth. As I softly suck I start to stroke his shaft. I move to place my mouth around the head of his cock. Running my tongue around the edge gently. Then I take the entire length of him in my warm hot mouth. He lets out a groan and I start to suck harder. Moving my hand up and down in time with my mouth. I taste myself on his cock. It is amazing. I look up at him as he watches his thickness disappear between my pink lips. He laces his fingers through my hair and sets the pace. I glance up every so often to watch the pleasure on his face. His hands move to be either side of my face. Feeling his cock hit my cheeks as I suck harder and faster. He thrusts deep into my mouth. I slow the pace. I lick from the base of his cock to the head. Lingering, as I suck the head. I kiss my way back down and begin sucking his balls again. Running my fingers along his perineum, my tongue follows. Tracing the super sensitive skin as my hands explore the length of his dick. My fingers back on the now moist perineum I let him take hold of my face and fuck my mouth. Faster and faster. I think he's going to fill my mouth with his hot sticky cum I want so bad, but he stops just before he's about to explode. He throws me over onto my back, as he looks deep into my eyes and pushes inside my burning hot pussy. I let out a moan as I stretch around him. He pulls my legs up over his shoulders and thrusts deep inside me. Leaning in to kiss me, his tongue dances against mine as he grabs the bed head above me. His cock slamming into me. His pelvis grinding hard against my clit, as he thrusts faster and his kisses become more urgent. I don't want him to ever stop. I feel the rush of an orgasm coming. I pull back from his kisses to tell him I'm about to cum. As I utter the words I feel the explosion 'ohhhhh Jason' I'm out of breath. Gasping for air his moans grow louder. I move my hands to his hips urging him to fuck me harder. Pulling him hard against me. He lets out a moan as I feel the warmth of him filling me with cum. He lets go of the bed and collapses on top of me. He looks at me, his hand on my cheek 'wow hot stuff... lets keep this going' he kisses me on the lips, then leads me into the bathroom.
Once in the bathroom we climb into the spa. He sits back with me between his legs. I lean back against him as the water begins to rise. Bubbles begin to cover our bodies, my back against his hard chest. I begin to stir between my legs thinking of what just happened. I lean my head against his shoulder He cups my face and turns my head to kiss him. I feel the water against my stomach. He turns the water off and lets his hand drop and rest on my legs. We sit relaxing in silence for a few minutes. He starts to move his hands up and down my thighs. I move my legs so they are either side of his, inviting him to stroke me. Slowly, softly, he teases me. Tracing my lips, skimming over my clit. He moves his hands up. Massaging my breasts, playing my nipples. My hands over his, both of us rubbing me. He lowers our hands between my legs. Pushing inside me. Both our fingers penetrating me. His other hand now rubbing my clit. I'm moaning loudly as I move my hips in time with the fingers fucking me. Urging my orgasm to hurry. I'm greedy for the pleasure his body is supplying. As I shudder with an orgasm he keeps going, I move my hands away from his. I rub my tits as he slides his fingers inside me. Pulling at my nipples. I cum again. I turn around to face him, straddling him. I lower myself and his cock slides inside me. He grabs the bar of soap and starts to run it over my chest, my stomach, washing me as I ride him. I take the soap off him and do the same to his body. Now our slippery torsos slide against each other as he places his hands on my waist. Water splashing out onto the floor as I start fucking him faster and faster. He lifts me off him and stands so his cock is at eye level. I start sucking his cock. I know he's going to cum soon, I can feel his body starting to tense. I can't wait to swallow every last drop. His wet hands are on my face water dripping everywhere. I suck, I'm hungry for his cum. I want it, I crave it, I need it. I get it! He explodes in my mouth. I suck him dry... licking the last of his cum from the head of his cock. I sit and submerse myself fully in the water, washing away the remaining soap before I get out and wrap myself in a towel. He does the same. We leave the bathroom to lay naked and clean on the bed.
We lay in silence... I wonder what he is thinking. I know what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I can't believe it finally happened. Months of waiting, of building expectations. I was so worried it would disappoint. It hasn't and it has only just begun, I have 2 entire days of this bliss! I roll over laying on my front, resting my face on his stomach. I look down at his gorgeous cock. I slowly run my finger along the flaccid shaft. His hand moves slowly, lazily over my back, down to my arse. There is a slight stir as his blood moves south. But right now I'm content admiring its beauty. I feel his breathing even out, I turn my head. His eyes are closed. I turn back to looking at his cock and I too close my eyes. I wake feeling refreshed, when I look at the clock I see I was only asleep for 15 minutes but it's just what I needed after the fun we'd had. I move further down his body and run my tongue along his cock. His eyes open, he looks down at me and smiles. I take his penis in my mouth and suck. He grows harder and harder. I could suck his cock forever. It tastes so good. It's not too big and it's nice and thick. My tongue massages as I move up and down, wrapping around the head. As I suck I think about having my mouth full of his cum earlier. I loved it. I want more. I push his cock between my tits, squeezing them tight around him. My soft flesh covering his shaft. I suck the head as I move down. I can't wait to see my tits covered in his juices. I watch him, his eyes fixed on my boobs. I start playing with my nipples. Squeezing, pulling as I feel him slide between me. He beckons me toward him, as I crawl towards him he keeps moving away. He sits up, his back against the wall. I have a leg either side of him. I lower myself and he enters me. He takes hold of my tits and starts sucking my nipples as I grind down hard against him. I know I'm going to cum, I always do in this position and his teeth against my nipples is only going to help the process. I grab his hair as my juices gush out all over him. I don't stop, I go again and again and again. He tells me to get on my hands and knees. The bed is wet with my juices. As I kneel in them he spanks my arse hard then slams inside me. Hands in my hips, fucking me hard. His strong legs against mine. He leans forward against my back and moves his left hand to rub my clit, soon the right is grabbing at my swinging tits. I move my hand to take care of my clit. I bite down on the pillow. This feels so good. He sweeps my hair to one side and starts to kiss my neck. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me back as the thrusts inside my dripping pussy. Sucking my earlobe, the back to my neck. He pulls almost all the way out of me, only the very tip remains inside me, I can feel his breath on me. He pushing inside me with such brute force I scream with pleasure into the pillow as I hear him moan into the back of my neck. His hands trace down my back as he is upright again. His fingertips moving past my hips to my arse his finger gliding over my arsehole. It keeps moving down around my pussy. Now wet with my juices he finger is back resting on my arsehole. He slowly pushes his finger inside. It's tight. He knows that I don't let many people touch me there, but he also knows what he does to me and that I want him to touch me wherever he wants. He starts building the pace of both his finger and his cock. Warming me up for when he slides his rock hard shaft deep into my arse. We're both moaning and moving in time with each other. I move my hand back over my clit as he fills me. I rub hard and fast. I cum within seconds. I have never been this turned on in my life. As pleasure fills my body I hear him ask where I want him cum. I tell him I want it all over my tits so I can lick it off. He pulls out, flips me over and kneels over me stroking himself. It is the hottest thing I have ever witnessed then with a groan he explodes his hot cum all over me. He wipes the last few drops from the head of his cock and I lick it off his finger. I sit up and grab my tits, pulling them to my mouth. I look at him as I lick it from my chest. He eyes intense but a soft sexy smile on his face. With a smile like his he could have me do whatever he pleases.... and he knows it. He lay next to me. I turn, kiss along his jaw, and then rest my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beating. I loop my fingers in his and just lay.
We've been at it for hours and neither of us has eaten. We jump in the shower, cleaning off the sweat and cum then we go grab something to eat. We get supplies while we're out to minimise the time we need to spend outside the hotel room. The whole time we're out my clit throbs as I think of what I've experience and what is yet to come. I have to control the urge to paw at him while we're out. I want to tear his clothes off, run my tongue over every inch of him. I manage to control myself 'til we get back to our room... just!
Once we're through the door my hands and lips are all over him. Clothes are flying off, moaning, kissing, licking. Within seconds we are both naked. Hungry for each other .He pushes me hard against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. He spreads my legs and rams his fingers inside me. I want to sink into the pleasure flowing down my legs. He keeps going. His strong muscular body keeping me firmly in place as he fucks me with his fingers. I can feel his cock hard against me. I want to grab it but my hands can't move. Kissing me passionately, my head fixed against the wall. I have nowhere to go, luckily there's nowhere I'd rather be at this very moment. He releases my arms and I grab hold of him and pull him even tighter against me. My hands move down his back, lingering on his sexy behind then moving around to stroke his cock. Still stroking him he pulls me toward the bed. He turns me around and pushes me down onto my stomach. He pulls my hips up so my bum is in the air. He slides his finger from my tail bone down over my arsehole to my pussy, then back up again. He slides his finger into my arse, slowly working it. Then 2 fingers... then 3. Once he thinks I'm ready he grabs some lube, covers his cock and gently slides inside me. It's tight. Hands on my hips he starts to move in and out, thrusting a little deeper each time. He reaches around and slides 2 fingers inside my pussy filling both my holes. It feels amazing. I push back against him encouraging him to fuck me harder. He removes his fingers from my pussy, grabs hold of my hair and hammers me. I moan. I want more. I want him to fuck me like he's never fucked anyone else before. I want to feel his cum oozing out of me. I want him to fill me. He spreads my arse cheeks watching himself slide into my tight hole. I've never experienced a sensation like this, all my other anal sex experience have been ordinary to say the least. But this, this has me wanting seconds. Maybe it's just that it's him and I want him every which way I can have him. He starts grunting with pleasure, spanking me. Fucking me so hard I feel his pelvic bone banging into me. I love it. 'I want you to cum deep in my arse' I want every last drop of his juices inside me, and with that I feel his hot load as he orgasms. I want more but for now I will have to wait... he leans forward wrapping his arms around me, letting me take the full weight of his body. He kisses my back lightly then rolls off lying on his back. I see his sweaty torso, it's so sexy. I want to lick him, but instead I settle with lying on my stomach watching him catch his breath. By now it's the early hours of the morning and the all night sexathon has me wrecked. I close my eyes, wrap my arm around him and drift off to sleep.
I wake to the sun shining through the gap between the curtains and to a hand between my legs. I look up to see his cheeky smile. He kisses my forehead, then moves to begin biting my nipples. My back arches as pleasure shoots through my body from both my crotch and my chest. He is rolling my clit between his fingers. My toes are curling, and I am moaning loudly. His head moving south. I want to feel his lips on my clit. I'm soaking wet. He flicks over my button with his tongue. Volts of pleasure surge through my entire body. He starts sucking and sliding his fingers into me and I cum so hard I think I'm going to cry. He continues, my legs jerking as the pleasure gets too much. I'm squirming, and then he puts an arm on each leg holding me in place as he continues licking and sucking. I keep cumming again and again. I have a pillow over my face to muffle my screams of pleasure. After 5 minutes of what felt like one continuous orgasm he lets my legs go and I lay motionless not able to move. He kneels beside me, watching me gather myself. He is stroking his cock. I watch as his hand moves up and down his shaft. The other tugging on his balls. I love watching him. He reaches out and grabs my tit as he masturbates. His head tilted back. My eyes fixed on his dick. It's not long before he's about to cum. He sprays my tits then massages it in. Still recovering he leaves me to go clean himself up in the shower.
When he emerges damp wrapped in a towel I try not to smile but he's far too sexy. I drag myself up and go wash my body clean... my thoughts still dirty. While washing my hair I look down and see love bite all over my breast. Tiny purple souvenirs of a lust filled weekend with a handsome caveman. When I return from the shower, I see him at the table 2 bowls of cereal and 2 glasses of juice. We sit and eat, chatting away. I like that he stimulates my mind as well as my genitals. We talk for a long time. He is intelligent, which is a huge turn on. He collects out plates and glasses and takes them to the sink. As he run the hot water I wrap my hands around him. I pull his towel off and run my hands over his lean body. I massage his shoulders, running my hands firmly down his back and up again. I do the same again only this time venturing further down to his arse. Massaging as I go. Up again, working my fingers in circle. Down... down. I move around and start stroking his cock. Blood begins rushing. I move back to the shoulders, kneading his muscles. I kiss his neck, continuing to rub him. I press myself against him .Only my towel separating us. He reaches back without turning and pulls the towel off. My breasts now pressed into his back. My hands move back down. I kiss his back and trail my tongue from his left should blade to his right. My tongue travels up his neck to his ear lobe. I softly suck on the right. Kiss my way across then do the dame to the left. I whisper in his ear “I want you inside me”. And before I can even finish my sentence he is facing me. He twirls me around and pushes me up against the tiny bench. He lifts my left leg and places it on the bench, he then slides deep inside me. My hands behind me to keep my balance he fills me with his thick throbbing cock. Leaning forward sucking my nipples, he looks even better in the natural light. His muscles flexing as he works his cock inside me. I want to grab his big strong arms but I know if I move my hands I will lose my balance so I settle for eyeing him. His eyes are dark and intense as he fucks me. I close my eyes, tilt my head back and focus on the pleasure between my legs. He stops. I open my eyes, disappointed the pleasure has ceased. “You’ll get more soon hot stuff” He’s teasing me, does he want me to beg for it. I will. “You can’t do that to me!” I pout. “ahhhh but I can” and he returns to washing the dishes. I am all worked up and need a release. My leg still elevate on the bench, I slide 2 fingers inside myself. If he isn’t going to finish me off I will just have to do it myself. I know he’s watching me out of the corner of his eye. My juices are making a mess of my legs and the floor. He turns, drops to his knees and runs his tongue up the inside of my thigh. He sucked hard on my clit, I shudder and cum. He’s standing in front of me. “Better?” he asks. I nod and walk off to the bathroom.
When
I return the dishes are dried and put away and he is nowhere to be
seen. Wondering where he could have gotten to I head for my bag to get
some lip gloss, but before I get there I feel him pressed up against me.
He’d been waiting for me. He bends me over and drives into me. He has
hold of my hair as he has his way with me. “ohhhh fuck” It sounds like
he is enjoying himself. This is purely for him. He fucks me hard,
drilling me. There is a small mirror on the wardrobe door on the other
side of the room, I look up and can see him watching himself fuck me. My
tits are swinging with each thrust. He grabs at them. Pulling on them
as he bangs into me. He slaps my arse and I let out a moan. I look up
and he smacks me again. He can see the glimmer in my eye. He starts
pulling my hair harder as I feel his balls starting to slap against me. I
reach to play with my clit and he pulls it away. As much as I want to
cum I love having him in control of my pleasure. His hands are firm on
my hips now. He pulls his cock out and smacks it on my arse. He slides
it between my cheeks pressing them together, tight around his shaft. I
see him in the mirror watching his cock, his moaning has my clit
throbbing. He slams back inside my pussy and fucks me until he is about
to cum. He pulls out and ejaculates all over my back. He grabs my
shoulders, stands me up and spins me around. I look at his as he looks
at my back covered in his juices. He sits on the edge of the bed and
watches me walk to the bathroom to get a towel to remove him from my
back. When I return he is still sitting there watching me. I sit beside
him. He puts his arm around me and pushes me down and we watch the
ceiling for a while. His arm is heavy, but comforting on my stomach.
I’ve never fucked this much in such a short amount of time. I’m going to
be very sore by the end of it I think. Definitely worth the pain
though.
We
go for a short walk around the court yard to stretch our legs and get
some fresh air. Every now and then I feel his hand on my arse. Gently
squeezing. His desire is incessant. I wish more men were like him,
focussed on not only their needs and desires but mine also and having
the staying power to go long enough for me to be satisfied. He more than
satisfies me. He is like a drug. I crave him. He gets me high, but no
matter how much I have I always want more. There is a little bench in
one of the corners of the courtyard. We sit for a while, soaking up the
rays of the warm summer sun. I haven’t felt this relaxed in a long time.
I am wearing a dress with no underwear underneath. I stand in front of
him, bend over, lift my dress and tell him I want him to fuck me right
here and now. He has no hesitations. In the middle of the day in the
beautiful courtyard he enters me. I don’t care if people see, I just
need him inside me. I’ve never had sex outside in the daylight before.
It is exciting. He hasn’t recovered from last time so he won’t be
filling me with his delicious cum but it is good all the same. We head
back up to the room after an hour of fresh air and an adventurous
outdoor rendezvous.
We
decide to have a couple of drinks and watch a movie. When alcohol
enters my system, my desires go into over drive. An hour and 2 and a
half drinks later I was feeling warm and not so much fuzzy but flirty. I
place my hand on his leg. Slowly running my finger nails up and down
his leg through the material of his shorts. He
continues focussing on the movie. I move closer to him and he puts his arm around me. I snuggle into his side and kiss him on the neck then too go back to watching the movie. As the other half of my drink disappears my desire wins out over my wanting to see the end of the movie. I start kissing his neck, his cheek, his lips. I'm kissing him
deep. My tongue massaging his. I climb on top of him and sit on his lap. I still haven't put underwear on so my moist pussy presses against the fabric of his pants. He moves my hair to the side and starts kissing my neck. Sucking every now and then, causing me to let out a moan. His hand reaches for my wetness but I push it away. I want to enjoy his lips before we start at it again. 'And what is this huh?' He is smirking at me, amused by my trying to refuse his advances. 'Just kiss me!’ I offer no explanation, he will get what he wants soon enough. He senses what I want. We move to the bed and he lay on top of me, kissing me. Softly stroking me. He undresses me slowly. Kissing my skin as it is exposed from under my dress. His fingertips are exploring me delicately. He brushes his fingers through my hair, kissing me as he does so. He slowly removes his clothes I want him intently. His muscles flexing as he lifts his arms over his head. He spreads my legs and enters me. He does not fuck me hard and fast, but instead it is slow and passionate. There is a lot of kissing, licking. He looks into my eyes as slides in and out. I have my arms wrapped around his neck, his arms resting next to me. He kisses my nipples, massaging them with his tongue. I move my arms down to be around his back and pull him in close to me. His pace is quickening and I am getting close. We are thrusting together, my clitoris grinding against him. I close my eyes and burry my face into his neck. He smells amazing. As I orgasm my breath is hot against his skin as I moan. He pulls back so my face is exposed again and begins kissing me deeply. Still building the pace, our eyes fixed on each other. I lift my legs and wrap them around him, so he can thrust deeper inside me. His powerful arms now on my hips. I want as his pleasure builds and he grows nearer to exploding inside me. He places his hands on my shoulders and lifts me up, wrapping his arms around me, drawing me into him. I feel him push deep inside me and fill me.
continues focussing on the movie. I move closer to him and he puts his arm around me. I snuggle into his side and kiss him on the neck then too go back to watching the movie. As the other half of my drink disappears my desire wins out over my wanting to see the end of the movie. I start kissing his neck, his cheek, his lips. I'm kissing him
deep. My tongue massaging his. I climb on top of him and sit on his lap. I still haven't put underwear on so my moist pussy presses against the fabric of his pants. He moves my hair to the side and starts kissing my neck. Sucking every now and then, causing me to let out a moan. His hand reaches for my wetness but I push it away. I want to enjoy his lips before we start at it again. 'And what is this huh?' He is smirking at me, amused by my trying to refuse his advances. 'Just kiss me!’ I offer no explanation, he will get what he wants soon enough. He senses what I want. We move to the bed and he lay on top of me, kissing me. Softly stroking me. He undresses me slowly. Kissing my skin as it is exposed from under my dress. His fingertips are exploring me delicately. He brushes his fingers through my hair, kissing me as he does so. He slowly removes his clothes I want him intently. His muscles flexing as he lifts his arms over his head. He spreads my legs and enters me. He does not fuck me hard and fast, but instead it is slow and passionate. There is a lot of kissing, licking. He looks into my eyes as slides in and out. I have my arms wrapped around his neck, his arms resting next to me. He kisses my nipples, massaging them with his tongue. I move my arms down to be around his back and pull him in close to me. His pace is quickening and I am getting close. We are thrusting together, my clitoris grinding against him. I close my eyes and burry my face into his neck. He smells amazing. As I orgasm my breath is hot against his skin as I moan. He pulls back so my face is exposed again and begins kissing me deeply. Still building the pace, our eyes fixed on each other. I lift my legs and wrap them around him, so he can thrust deeper inside me. His powerful arms now on my hips. I want as his pleasure builds and he grows nearer to exploding inside me. He places his hands on my shoulders and lifts me up, wrapping his arms around me, drawing me into him. I feel him push deep inside me and fill me.
That
was the most gratifying sex I have had in a very long time. Lying in my
post orgasmic bliss I hope this isn’t the last time I get to see this
delicious man, but if it is I think we are definitely making the most of
our time together.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
Wow...
ReplyDeleteSo is this a real life story??
ReplyDeletei LOVE checking out all your pages ;-) but still love this story too :-) keep 'em cumming :-)
ReplyDelete